Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • picklemonkey
    Double hoodie beer monster
    • Jun 2004

fuck shirts, I vote we just get the tent with some local [ms] DJs... like the top 10 from the contest that are going to WMC, or something.

Comment

• squeakylee
      Fresh Peossy
      • Oct 2004

Re: WMC 2005 MIAMI BEACH 3/22-3/26

it should be a lot easier to get in hopefully without all the spring breakers there.
      last year we waited outside nerve for the bedrock party for ages, there was no queueing system at all. people were just being 'chosen' and allowed entry (paying 50 dollars in too)
      load of krap.
      some of the best fun we had were at the day parties and spontaneous gigs ..

Comment

• pimpmcknight
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jul 2004

Re: WMC 2005 MIAMI BEACH 3/22-3/26

Damn, reading this thread is getting me super excited about WMC. I've never been before so I must go this time around. Being from Charleston I dont get to hear alot of good music, so I'll just have to save up and go this year.
        Gooch...

Comment

• Crackzoid
          Fresh Peossy
          • Dec 2004

Fuckin amazing!!!!

Comment

• davidbart1
            Getting Somewhere
            • Jun 2004

i can t wait

Comment

• manboy
              Getting warmed up
              • Feb 2005

I have to say that living in Australia sucks when I read some of the posts about the WMC. All we get here is the odd international DJ on a quick jaunt through the Oceanic into Asia and Europe. It's probably a good thing for my mental health that I don't live in Miami otherwise I might be a brain damage risk.
              "Does anyone have any jumper cables?"

Comment

Working...