• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeffrey collins
    Not cool enough
    • Jun 2004

Re: Coronary-watch : Subway 12" Meatball Marinara

Originally posted by 88Mariner
    or, to the contrary. i recently read that some guy lost a ton of weight by eating mcdonalds. sure it's fast food but the principle is a calorie is a calorie is a calorie.

i really seriously doubt that the guy lost weight with McDonalds. I saw that 30 Days film and it looks like it would be damn near impossible with all the fat that goes into their food. That is unless the guy worked out like crazy while eating the food, then just lied and said it was the food itself. Sounds like a ploy from McDonalds to get more people back to eating their food. I'm not saying the 1/4 pounder isn't a great burger...it is.
    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

whoa. can't do any exercizing. that would her...be not cool. and eating at mcdonalds doesn't require a supersized value meal. a burger. fries. milkshake. or soda.

and a different one

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

but what are the long term implications of processed foods for 3 meals a day???

Comment

Working...