• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • darin epsilon
    Gold Gabber
    • Jul 2004

Darin Epsilon - August 2008 Promo

Hey everyone,

Here are a collection of my recent favorite tracks. Please let me know what you think when you get the chance. Feedback, good or bad, is definitely appreciated.

Darin Epsilon - August 2008 Promo - Download Here

01. The Hamptons - Left Of Center (Bart Van Wissen Remix) - [Audio Logic promo]
    02. Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp - Buenos Tiempos (Kosmas Epsilon Dub) - [Groovecollection Black promo]
    03. Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp - Buenos Tiempos (Original Mix) - [Groovecollection Black promo]
    04. T-Lectual - Shrink (Sam Ball Remix) - [Polytechnic promo]
    05. Darin Epsilon - Bluephobia (Walsh & Coutre Remix) - [Source of Gravity promo]
    06. KOS - It's Not The End (Sam Ball Remix) - [Familia]
    07. Johan Vermeulen - Do Not Cross (Original Mix) - [AnjunaDeep]
    08. Darin Epsilon - Bluephobia (Noosh & Girard Remix) - [Source of Gravity promo]
    09. Daniel Lindeberg - Razorface (Shawn Mitiska Remix) - [Electronic Elements]
    10. KOS - Zero To Hero (Original Mix) - [Familia]
    11. Coalesced - Cortina (Jody Wisternoff Remix) - [Polytechnic promo]
    12. Johan Vermeulen - Mindgame (Original Mix) - [GU Music]
    13. Three Drives - Greece 2000 (Matt Samuels Remix) - [S2 Records]
    14. Eelke Kleijn - It All Comes Together - [Audio Therapy]
    15. Darin Epsilon presents Mimoori - Green Destiny (Noosh & Girard Deep Melodic Mix) - [Source of Gravity]
    Website | Facebook | SoundCloud | Beatport | Twitter | YouTube

http://soundcloud.com/darinepsilon/darin-epsilon-perspectives-072-pig-dan-frisky-radio-may-2013
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Darin Epsilon - August 2008 Promo

Very Killer, a lot of stuff from the last radio show. Diggin the Walsh and Coutre rmx.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• unkownartist
      Banned
      • Nov 2005

Re: Darin Epsilon - August 2008 Promo

thanks

Comment

Working...