Yunus Guvenen vs Perc @ Icrunch, Silver Planet Records - Special Radio, UK - 14.6.02

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tunito
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2008

Yunus Guvenen vs Perc @ Icrunch, Silver Planet Records - Special Radio, UK - 14.6.02

Enjoy guys!
    Don't confuse the conception "House" with the genre.
  • spyros
    Gold Gabber
    • May 2007

Re: Yunus Guvenen vs Perc @ Icrunch, Silver Planet Records - Special Radio, UK - 14.6

yunus in his dayz was always in my top list as a producer and a dj!!!

thanx tunito!!
    Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• coleby761
      Are you Kidding me??
      • May 2008

Re: Yunus Guvenen vs Perc @ Icrunch, Silver Planet Records - Special Radio, UK - 14.6

Tunito thanks for the link and all the hard work bringing these great sets. Always luv me some Yunus

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

This should be something special, thx.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Jay Fury
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

WOW, there is actually a Yunus Set I dont have!! Too bad he stopped his music career..... He was NAZTY
          Mind and Body crave light, because we live in Darkness.

Comment

• Lo0py
            Fresh Peossy
            • Sep 2005

thinking this is going to be nice thanks

PS: would love to have some more older sets from the silver planet artists if anyone still has some lying around.

Comment

• baatrick
              Addiction started
              • Apr 2005

thx for this one

Comment

• speedyrolls
                Getting warmed up
                • Jun 2008

listening so far. nothing short of amazing

Comment

• ProggySounds
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Sep 2006

thanx mate

Comment

• Micko
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

Thanks

suave post

Comment

• ENNISELLIS
                      Addiction started
                      • May 2008

Thanks a lot for this - first time I've heard a Yunus DJ set. Really nice and, of course, a fantastic producer.

Think I've got a couple of these ICrunch mixes - they used to be broadcast on a Friday night thru one of the Sky Digital Channels. I'm sure I've still got Brooks V Atjazz on MD somewhere, and think there was a Paolo Mojo V 16B one too. Again, probably got it on MD somewhere...

Great shows. No talking over the top, just 2 great DJs.

Ed

Comment

Working...