X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troklo
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

I just won the british lotery

Sweeeeeet! I didn΄t even enter and I won! I΄ve better send all my info asp!!

Got this in my inbox today!

This is to inform you that email has been approved to claim a total sum of U£1,000,000.00 from the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
    In cash credited to file RPC/9080118308/04 made available from a total cash prize of US£1,000,000.00
    For more information on how to redeem your price
    Email:uknl.department2008@gmail.com
    Provide the Following Informations to enable us process your price
    1:Full Name 2:Country 3:Home Address 4:Sex 5:Age 6ccupation
    Regards from the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY ORGANISATION
    Email:uknl.department2008@gmail.com

Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: I just won the british lotery

What's the first thing you're gonna buy?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

how about a better spam filter?
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

^ Block & Delete

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Oy, That's mine!! I won!!
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Dhar_2
            meat and potatoes
            • Jun 2004

This is to inform you that email has been approved to claim a total sum of U£1,000,000.00 from the BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY
            whats U£??

uber pounds???!!!!

i think u should sign up and then give us all some cash

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

@gmail.com?? lmao.
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

5:Age 6ccupation
                man i wish people make more effort these days.

the art of the con really has been lost!

Comment

• poults
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dhar_2
                  man i wish people make more effort these days.

the art of the con really has been lost!
                  I bet some naive people will still fall for it though.
                  Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• Tatanka
                    Getting warmed up
                    • Jan 2008

I won the South African Lotto as well....
                    Yeh
                    I kept it since I know its invalid.

FROM NATIONAL LOTTERY AGENT
                    SOUTH AFRICAN 2010 WORLD CUP LOTTERY AWARD.
                    LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS: 31, BRITON COURT,
                    KEMPSTON PARK, JHB.
                    BATCH: (13/26/DC36.)
                    TICKET NUMBER: 74454774
                    SERIAL NUMBER: 144-66584
                    BATCH NUMBER: BT-4478474121P

DRAWS NUMBERS:
                    AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION:

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of the South African 2010 World cup Bid award INTERNANTIONAL LOTTERY PROMOTION held in Zurich, Switzerland on the 30 JUNE 2005.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER: 144-66584 and Batch number BT-4478474121P.
                    Your email address attached to the ticket number: 74454774 that drew the lucky winning number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first category,in four parts. You have been approved for a payment of $500.000 Dollars ( Five hundred thousand United States Dollars )in cash credited to file reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1.This is from a total cash prize of five million Dollars shared among the ten international winners in first categories.
                    AWARD FINAL NOTIFICATION

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 50,000 (Fifty thousand) names of email users around the world, as part of our international promotion program. Due to mixed up of some names and addresses, we ask that you keep this award personal, till your claims has been processed and your funds remitted to you. This is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of the situation by other participants or impersonators, You are therefore directed to contact our bank manager immediately on receipt of this massage for quickened and urgent release of your wining fund. His contact
                    information is as follows:

NAME: DR PAUL KRUMA
                    TEL: +27 849860938

EMAIL: dr_paul_sa2010@hotmail.com

He is your agent, and responsible for the processing and transfer of your winnings to you. YOUR SECURITY FILE NUMBER IS Z-90237-Y67/U4 (keep personal) Remember, your winning must be claimed not later than (1 MONTH) From the date of acknowledgement receipt. Failure to claim your fund will be added to the next 10 Million Dollars lottery promotion. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Once again, Congratulations.
                    Yours Sincerely,

MR PETER SMITH

PLEASE FILL THE FORM BELOW:
                    We have received your wining numbers and the processing of your fund transfer starts today so kindly fill the attached lottery form and return the Scanned copy to my office for the needful in applying for an immediate release of your fund to your bank account.

DR PAUL KRUMA
                    Tel: # 0027 849860938
                    REF: GC/71740023/FSD
                    FORM A
                    CLAIMS PROCESSING FORM; FILL THE BELOW FORM AND FORWARD TO YOUR CLAIMING AGENT IN SOUTH AFRICA !
                    1). FULL NAME: __________________________________________________ ____________
                    2). NATIONALITY: __________________________________________________ ____________
                    3). DATE OF BIRTH __________________________________________________ ____________
                    4). SEX: __________________________________________________ ____________
                    5). MARITAL STATUS: __________________________________________________ _____________
                    6). CONTACT ADDRESS: __________________________________________________ ______________
                    7). TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS: __________________________________________________ ______________
                    . OCCUPATION: __________________________________________________ ______________
                    9). WINNING E-MAIL ADDRESS:_________________________________________________ _______
                    10). WINNING NUMBER:_________________________________________________ _________
                    11). TOTAL AMOUNT WON:______________________________________________ ________________
                    12) TICKET/SERIAL NUMBER:___________________________________________ _______________
                    13) BATCH NUMBER:___________________________________________ _______________
                    BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

BANK NAME: .................................................. ............................

ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME: .................................................. .

ACCOUNT NUMBER: .................................................. .............

TYPE OF ACCOUNT: CURRENT: ......................
                    SAVINGS: .......................
                    BANK ADDRESS........................................... .............................

BANK BRANCH CODE:.................................
                    SWIFT CODE: ..................................................

BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF INDIVIDUAL/COMPANY:

……………………………………………………………………………………………
                    ……………………………………………………………………………………………
                    …………………………………………………………………………………………….
                    …………………………………………………………………………………………….…………………………………………………………………………………………….
                    …………………………………………………………………………………………….

PRINT OUT THIS FORM, AND FILL IT CAREFULLY ONLY WITH CAPITAL LETTERS
                    NOTE THAT THIS FORM IS VERY IMPORTANT
                    Congratulations once again! As I wait for your prompt response, remember to prompt the needed information’s to enable us process your fund transfer accordingly without any delay. For more clarification, contact me during the office hour on this Number:

Regards,

DR PAUL KRUMA (CLAIM AGENT).
                    My Private # 0027 849860938

Comment

• Troklo
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
                      how about a better spam filter?

pfffff I know a site thats not going to see any pounds!
                      Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

Working...