• Jun 2004

Re: shit was so cash

Comment

• tiddles
      Encryption, Jr.
      • Jun 2004

Greetings Borg,
      My name is Jean-Luc Picard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are violent, hive minded, life forms who spend every second of their day assimilating other races. You are everything bad in the universe. Honestly, have any of you ever done any first contacts? I mean, I guess it's fun assimilating other species, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than breaking the prime directive.
      Don't be an alien. Just phase me with your highest setting. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Stargazer, and I'm captain of the USS Enterprise. What exploring do you do, other than "destroying civilizations and assimilating their technology"? I also have a perfect crew, and a banging hot ship (She just did a Picard Maneuver; Shit was SO cash). You are all an evil race who should just retreat to your homeworld. Hailing frequencies closed.
      Pic Related: It's me and my ship

Comment

• chanty
        John, John, where art thou!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kamal

Rerro Fraggots,

Mry name is Scrooby, rand I hrate every sringle one of you. Arll of roo are frat, retarded, ro-rives roo sprend revery second rof their day rooking rat stupid rass prictures. Roo rar reverything brad rin the rorld. Ronestly, rave rany of roo rever grotten any prussy? Ri mean, Ri guess rit's frun making frun rof preople brecause of rour rown rinsecurities, brut roo rall trake tro ra whrole rew revel. Rhis ris reven wrorse rhan rerking roff tro pictures ron fracebook.

Ron't be ra stranger. Rust rhit re rith rour brest shrot. Ri'm pretty mruch perfect. Ri was rhe read of mry rown shrow, and frucked rover ghrosts. Rhat sprorts dro roo pray, rother rhan "jrack roff tro raked rawn jrapanese preople"? Ri ralso gret scooby shnacks, rand hrave ra branging hrot grirlfriend (Shre just threw me shome schrooby shnacks; Shrit ras RHO rhash). Roo rare rall raggots whro shrould jrust rhill roorshelves. Rhanks fror ristening.

Ric Rhelated: Rit's rhe rand mry ritch
        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

Kamal ... absolute classic !

Shosh .. this thread is hilarious !
          sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Yao
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by res0nat0r
            good time to bring up hotchickswithdouchebags.com

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
            Hohooooo this is lovely! They really have the biggest dipshits alive on that site, I'm laughing myself to death here...
            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

check the douchebag movie...

"What is your biggest pet peeve?"

"Pet peeve? I dont know what the fuck that is..."
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Kiff
                Getting Somewhere
                • Oct 2006

Hey Marklar,
                My marklar is Marklar, and I Marklar every marklar marklar of marklar. All of marklar are marklar, marklar, marklar who marklar every marklar of their marklar marklar at marklar marklar marklar. You are everything marklar in the marklar. Honestly, have any of you marklar gotten any marklar? I mean, I guess it's marklar making fun of marklar because of your own marklar, but you all take to a whole new marklar. This is even marklar than marklar off to marklar on marklar.
                Don't be a marklar. Just hit me with your best marklar. I'm pretty much marklar. I was marklar of the marklar marklar, and starter on my marklar team. What marklar do you play, other than "marklar off to marklar drawn marklar "? I also get straight marklar's, and have a marklar hot marklar (Marklar just marklar’d me; Marklar was SO marklar). You are all marklar who should just marklar your marklar. Thanks for marklaring.
                Marklar Related: It's marklar and my marklar
                “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• Kiff
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Oct 2006

Hey Faggots,
                  My name is Josef, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at my stupid pictures. I will rape everything in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any of my daughter's pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of my daughter on facebook.
                  Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I've refurnished my basement, and have seven kids/grandkids. What have you done, other than "jack off to naked drawn japanese people"? I get laid ANY time I want, and I have a banging hot daughter (I just raped her; Shit was SO quid). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
                  Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
                  “Only those who attempt the absurd...will achieve the impossible. I think...I think it's in my basement... Let me go upstairs and check.” - MC Escher

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                    Editor Shmeditor
                    • Nov 2006

^ No
                    Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• thesightless
                      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheMightyGreg
                      ^ No
                      agreed
                      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                        Editor Shmeditor
                        • Nov 2006

Hey Rebel Scum,
                        My name is Darth, and I will destroy every single one of you. All of you are weak, ignorant, cowards who spend every second of thier day hiding on remote planets. You are everything bad in the galaxy. Honestly, have any of you ever experienced the dark side of the force? It's because of your own insecurities that you will never take you beliefs to the same level as my master and I. It's even worse than jerking off to pictures of Jaba the Hut licking Princess Leia.
                        Don't be a stanger; hit me, my death star and my vast fleet of Imperial ships with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I had my legs, arms and face rebuild by the Empire's top scientists, and I can squeeze the life out of everyone with my Death Grip. What do you do other than 'avoiding making the cirle complete'. I also have mastered the Dark Side and have a banging evil master (he just made me kill my son; shit was SO cash). You are all fools who i will kill you all very soon. Thanks for listening.
                        Related pic: it's me and my Emperor

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

This thread is so cash
                          Originally posted by Shpira
                          So came back last night...
                          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                          Originally posted by Illuminate
                          Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                          2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                          4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• shosh
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                              Editor Shmeditor
                              • Nov 2006

^^

Comment

• MJDub
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

Hey Faggots,

My name is Michael Phelps, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lives who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of Shawn Johnson. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gone for a swim? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than winning a silver medal to China.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was best swimmer on the Olympic team, and I've won over 9000 gold medals. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to pics of Shawn Johnson and Nastia"? I also get tons of Gold Medal's, and have a banging hot olympic record (I just set a new one; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and my gold medal.
                                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

Working...