X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taylor Norris
    Platinum Poster
    • Oct 2005

Ice on Mars

"Scientists said today they have "found proof" of water ice on Mars away from the polar ice caps, a discovery made by NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander."

NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander has "found proof" of water ice on Mars, scientists said.

• 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Ice on Mars

holy shit. there must tons of that shit on the planet.

man, i bet drug dealers will put tons of money into a mars mission so they can get a taste of that product for thier customers.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Dhar_2
      meat and potatoes
      • Jun 2004

cool!

life on mars!!! tune!

Comment

• lilsensa
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Cool, now we can ice skate on Mars.
        RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

I just hope that rover doesnt pick up strange/deadly bacteria and return to earth.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Taylor Norris
            Platinum Poster
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
            I just hope that rover doesnt pick up strange/deadly bacteria and return to earth.
            "The Phoenix Mission was designed and funded to accomplish its science goals during the primary mission which will last 90 Sols or about 92 Earth days. Like Earth, Mars has seasons and Phoenix is solar powered to take advantage of the abundant summer sunshine in the Martian Arctic. However, summer will soon turn into the harsh Martian winter and mission management anticipates that the loss of sunlight, extreme arctic cold and accumulation of carbon dioxide frost will prevent operations by December or Jan 2009. There is little chance that Phoenix will survive in this unforgiving landscape, and no plans at this time to try to communicate with it next spring."

Dont think its coming home....

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

so ET gets a billion dollar toy!!

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Start terraforming already.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Amen
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...