X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArchieGates
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2007

Living in Dallas

I am giving serious thought about moving to Dallas. Does anyone have any feedback? I will be graduating law school in December, and I need to decide now whether I want to move there. I have read that Dallas has evolved socially and culturally since the 80s, with a large influx of New Yorkers and people from the West Coast.
  • hambino21
    PFC Semen Ham
    • Jul 2004

Re: Living in Dallas

It has a good scene there. In two years i saw James Zabiela, Digweed, Hernan Cattaneo, and Danny Howells. plus its not far from Austin, and San Antonio. Trust me I am definitely not abig texas fan, but I always had a good time there. Now "living" in Dallas......I can't say.
    " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

• ddr
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

i heard from some work people that Dallas is mad dirty. Austin is nice though.
      "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

i think practicing in dallas requires you to figure out whether you want to take the Texas bar. Plus the viability of the job market down there. It's good, but you've got like.....a dozen law schools down there. just some thoughts.

but, you can't beat the standard of living and different styles of living that's for sure. I would recommend looking at Plano, Tx. I read somewhere in Forbes that it's one of the hottest (not heat, but awesome) cities to live in in the us.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...