X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

why do i laugh at this shit.

listen, i lost a dog, but to old age... and it sucked.

but this shit is histerical...

apparently, a mayor in maryland had his house raided in a drug bust and the cops killed thier dogs.

but

the mayor had nothing to do with this. two men had schemed up a weed smuggling idea of one guy working for fed ex, who would drop the weed at random homes, and the other guy would pick it up. the cops caught on to guy 1.

guy 1 left the package on teh doorstep of the mayor for guy 2, and the cops saw the mayor arrive home and pick the package up, take it inside and immediatly raided the home. guy 2 showed up.

THEY SHOT MY DOG MAN
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: why do i laugh at this shit.

do mayers and pot mix ?

erm i dont think so

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

They pissed on my rug, man.
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• |Thrax|
        Platinum Poster
        • Mar 2007

This aggression will not stand, man.
        This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
        Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

um, i was outraged at this. i don't know what's so fucking funny about government agents storming your house and killing your dogs, all the while having little if no evidence (as the latest reports seem to indicate) to substantiate pc for the search warrant.

he's lucky they didn't shoot him. he's lucky that they saw the agents before they came in. Kathryn Johnson of Atlanta, GA wasn't so goddamn lucky. SO, that said, if you think the government doesn't this shit is funny, you need to have a serious fucking word with yourself.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...