X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

MediaPro

Finally mediafire has given us an option!! http://www.mediafire.com/mediapro.php
    I love mediafire, it's fast, easy and great to know that my files aren't going to be deleted. Not to mention they seem to work for everyone! My only complaint was that I couldn't upload files bigger than 100mb, well now for a very reasonable monthly fee I can, and it's reasonable enough that I don't mind paying at all!
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: MediaPro

If only someone offered a bundle deal for all or some of the more common file sharing sites.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
      Aussie Pest
      • Nov 2004

Why?? This one does more than enough for me, and probably enough for our nerdier? friends It's actually fun for me Most download sites are a pain in the proverbial.

Actually I just got you. For this to be the ultimate everyone would have to upload to it. Pretty hard to bundle competitors.
      STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

Up date. Mediapro allows you to upload files up to 10gb !!! They have some great features.

Problem I'm finding firefox 2.0.0.0.16 isn't working to upload. Safari is fine and I've downloaded Opera to give it a try. Feather, You use firefox 3 don't you. ?? With which os. ???

Comment

• spyros
          Gold Gabber
          • May 2007

^^i use firefox 3.01 and just tried to upload something with mediafire and works fine! i dont have pro though, just the basic!
          Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Yeah. I think it is maybe the different version or maybe they have fixed it, I did email them. I'm dying to get all my large files together to put them up.

Nup Just tried again didn't work I can't use Firefox 3

Comment

• spyros
              Gold Gabber
              • May 2007

hav you still got firefox 2?why dont you download ff 3? it might work

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by spyros
                hav you still got firefox 2?why dont you download ff 3? it might work
                I didn't think I could because when I check for updates it says I'm up to date, but i just downloaded 3 ?? And it works like a charm ! Thanks I've been having fun with my computer today!!

Comment

• spyros
                  Gold Gabber
                  • May 2007

:d:d

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by DIDI
                    Why??
                    Cos there're so many othe file sharers out there, some enterprising fellow should go to them, like Mediafire, Rapidshare, Sendspace, Megaupload, etc, and arrange a bundle so people like us, pay a bundle fee to access all the services. 'Cos most of the files shared in P&R is really up to the uploader what they want to use. If they don't choose Mediapro, there's no benefit for us even if we sign up with Mediapro?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                      Aussie Pest
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by feather
                      Cos there're so many othe file sharers out there, some enterprising fellow should go to them, like Mediafire, Rapidshare, Sendspace, Megaupload, etc, and arrange a bundle so people like us, pay a bundle fee to access all the services. 'Cos most of the files shared in P&R is really up to the uploader what they want to use. If they don't choose Mediapro, there's no benefit for us even if we sign up with Mediapro?
                      Err actually I answered that in my own post As I said getting the competitors together might be hard

I upload a fair bit and the only real real reason for me to go to the pro version is that I can upload files bigger than 100mb. But mediafire's basic kills everyone elses !! I have access to everything I've uploaded and best of all they don't take it down !! And it's so easy to use!!

So fast as well! I downloaded 4 parts/hours of the Kasey Taylor mix in 7 mins. !!

Excuse my enthusiasm here but it's nice to find a computer app that actually caters really well for we less computer illiterate.

Comment

Working...