• groovecollection
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jan 2006

GCB011 Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp – Buenos Tiempos

Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp – Buenos Tiempos

A. Original Mix
    B. Kosmas Epsilon Dub
    C. Audionova & Electrobios Remix

Release date: OUT NOW (beatport excl. pre-release)
    Label: Groovecollection Black 011

Release Info:

Imagine one Greek who is brilliant at producing everything from progressive house to trance and all in between. Now imagine three Mexicans from Guadalajara who are brilliant at producing the same thing but with this little Mexican flavor to it. Mix them up and what you get is a dancefloor bomb complete with a summery vibe, lush spiceyness and a lot of groove. Groovecollection is proud to present the latest offering on our Black imprint: “Buenos Tiempos” by Kosmas Epsilon and Somnus Corp.

The original version of “Buenos Tiempos” is nothing short of a real summer tune. A really warm kick gets accompanied by a very deep, groovy bassline while in the background several strings and synths are doing their best to blast the sun through your speakers. The energy builds slowly, but you can expect the eruption of uplifting house somewhere along the way. Pure bliss with its piano chords in the break this is big with guys like Add2Basket, Ricky Ryan and Luke Fair.

Kosmas himself adds a dub version to the package keeping things tight and fresh. A bouncy combination of bass and beats should get the hips in position from the first second. This is pure house with a groovy and techy twist without the uplifting feel from the original, but with the same energy.

Last up are Audionova and Electrobios. Two guys from Belgrado, Serbia (Audionova) mix it up with South-American flavor from Buenos Aires, Argentina (Electrobios). Not much is left from the original version of “Buenos Tiempos” so the boys definitely turned the knobs and hand in something completely different. Expect in your face groove with electro hints here and there, but a housy overall taste.

DJ Support:

Add2Basket: One of 2008 biggies for me! Played the original till death, the dub sounds nice too.
    Flash Brothers: We like the original mix, very tasty & good. Like the melodic electro vibe!!
    Eelke Kleijn: Absolutely amazing release; one of my biggest tracks for a couple of months already!
    Nick K: kosmas dub does the job for me personally, but the rest as good!
    Ben Brown: 100% support from me on both Kosmas' Dub and the Audionova/Electrobios remix. Both have a killer groove!
    Sam Ball: Excellent Release – Thank you for sending
    Tom Morgan: Been on this for a while, Kosmas' dub is the one for me. Played out a few times and has gone down a treat every one of them!
    Steve Mill: great pack..audionova and electrobios is my pick track here
    Chloe Harris: "these are all great! fantastic ep. quality! will play original for summery sets and audionova in techier sets. kosmas in deeper groovier sets. nice one" - 5/5
    Francisco Pico: excellent release !!!
    Snake Sedrick: audionova & electrobios is the best!!!! great track!
    Andy Newland: "Awesome package" - 4/5
    Medway: Really like the original, will be playing this.
    Darin Epsilon: "Unbelievable package, just exploding with talent from Kosmas, Somnus Corp, Audionova, and Electrobios. All 3 versions will see support, there haven't been many times when I've said I could do that!" - 5/5
    Dan Mangan: Kosmas Dub doing the business for me.
    Stian Klo: loving the kosmas dub - full support !! thanks
    Logiztik Sounds: Digging Kosmas track a lot, also Gabriel one is pretty cool " - 4/5
    Miss Nine: "Super EP like the kosmas epsilon dub mix" - 4.5/5
    Cid Inc: "Good package! Audionova & Electrobios Remix suits best for me."
    Sasha Le Monnier: "Original Mix...Super track for those moments when lifting the crowd..lovely spacious sounds with a slight edge of disco...great track! 'Kosmos Epsilon Dub'....I've yet to see this guy turn out a bad track, his productions are brilliant, here he gives you a more of a techy edge than the original, has a wicked hypnotic groove going on, again super work from Kosmos!'Audionova & Electobio Remix...Slightly deeper that the other two but great for making that transition into darkness in your set's..another cracking remix. Full 5/5 for me and charting in my August Charts....great pakage and productions from all involved!!" - 5/5
    Matt Rowan: About time this came out! I was there when they wrote it! Hahahahahahaha... The original works really well in the peaktime but I have to say I think i prefer the other two mixes a little more- especially the A & E mix! Will be playing and supporting both.

Review on ProgressiveHouse.com

click logo for samples

Groovecollection Music Management
    - Deep Records
    - Deep Focus
    - Mynt Music
    - Epsilon Trax
    - Red Light District
    - Outside The Box Music
    - Groovecollection Records
    Dutch Progressive House Community, Podcast, Live-sets, Cd and vinyl reviews, Guestlists and more....

www.groovecollectionrecords.com (groovecollection,deep,focus,otb)
    Releases/remixes by: Kosmas Epsilon, Eelke Kleijn, Derek Howell, Medway, Nils Noa, Dousk, etc...
  • janty
    Gold Gabber
    • Sep 2005

Re: GCB011 Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp – Buenos Tiempos

Kosmas Dub for me.

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Re: GCB011 Kosmas Epsilon & Somnus Corp – Buenos Tiempos

Kosmas Epsilon Dub and Audionova & Electrobios Remix

Comment