• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Tgif

the weekend starts here

you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Tgif

Yes it does!! Me and my swollen nose are going to Terry Lee Brown Jr. tonight and then Alex Smoke tomorrow night and if my nose and body can take it, this on Sunday:DJs: Embrace presents: TIME Festival w/ Soulwax | Erol Alkan | A-Trak | Matthew Dear | Heidi | Jokers of the Scene | Mario J | Fritz Helder & The Phantoms | Eli Wilkie | Hatiras | VND/LSM | Nasty Nav | Jonny White | Nitin | Jeff Button | Noah Pred | Evan GVenue: Sunnyside

I should be sufficiently wipped out by Monday!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• RiseandShine
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Sep 2006

tgif guys, enjoy a nice summer week end
      If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• BureOne
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chanty
        Yes it does!! Me and my swollen nose are going to Terry Lee Brown Jr. tonight and then Alex Smoke tomorrow night and if my nose and body can take it, this on Sunday:DJs: Embrace presents: TIME Festival w/ Soulwax | Erol Alkan | A-Trak | Matthew Dear | Heidi | Jokers of the Scene | Mario J | Fritz Helder & The Phantoms | Eli Wilkie | Hatiras | VND/LSM | Nasty Nav | Jonny White | Nitin | Jeff Button | Noah Pred | Evan GVenue: Sunnyside

I should be sufficiently wipped out by Monday!
        You lucky girl! Been wanting to see TLBjr for a long time now... he and Timewrtier hardly visit the States!!
        Have a great time!!! Record it!

Comment

• diegoff
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

happy weekend to all of you !!!!!
          Itīs a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
          Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
          May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• Taylor Norris
            Platinum Poster
            • Oct 2005

TGIF all. Throwing the 317 Recon show this weekend w/ the Detroit Techno Militia. Its going to be like a huge family reunion. We have friends from all over the mid-west coming to hang out and BBQ all day tomorrow, then the party, then the after-party.

Have fun and be safe out there....

Comment

• Lorn
              Looking for a title!
              • Sep 2004

Tgif

Comment

Working...