X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

eBooks

hey peeps! nice to be back again i was on a seminar on a beautiful croatian island for almost 3 weeks and its nice to come back to the civilized world with computers and internet and [ms] of course

anyways i was wondering if anyone can recommend a good eBooks sharing site. i'm a member at scribd.com and its a good site, but i would like to explore other options.
    thanks!

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

• chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Re: eBooks

Hi Kat....sounds like a wonderful vacation!! So you have more pictures to share?
    Sorry I can't help with the ebooks but I wanted to say hello!
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Kat
      • Mar 2006

hey chanty
      i have few more pics but i'm not on any of them coz i'm always behind the camera

fun times

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Wow looks great.

Kat what ebook reader are you using, Sony PRS 505? I've been looking into getting one, sounds like a good idea, but not sure if I can get used to it or if I want to stop buying books!

I think there's a fair bit of e-books on bittorrent.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• pisana
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jan 2008

projectw

or forumw

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

@ feather: well non yet but that little gadget looks cool, for now i'm printing out my books

@ pisana: i've checked that site and so far i found many books, thanks

i've been searching for awhile now for this one

THE UNITY KEYS OF EMMANUEL:

The Interuniversal Perspective For The Unity Of Diversity
            By Ananda & Emmanuel

can anyone help me find it, or have you guys heard of this books yet or have someone read it already ?

Comment

Working...