ok so....getting back on point...a chat forum? I'm actually trying one out right now an a smaller message board I used to frequent on, and I'm digging it. It reminds me of doing the whole AOL ChatRooms, but without the spam and nonsense...and the topics and discussion (so far) have been lively).
Afterhours online....new trend?
Collapse
X
-
Re: Afterhours online....new trend?
ok so....getting back on point...a chat forum? I'm actually trying one out right now an a smaller message board I used to frequent on, and I'm digging it. It reminds me of doing the whole AOL ChatRooms, but without the spam and nonsense...and the topics and discussion (so far) have been lively).you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....
----PEACE-----
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment