X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

What Went Wrong

Fascinating article re the inner workings of the Clinton campaign, if you're interested by this sort of thing:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign was undone by a clash of personalities more toxic than anyone imagined. E-mails and memos—published here for the first time—reveal the backstabbing and conflicting strategies that produced an epic meltdown.
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: What Went Wrong

umm.. they tried to get hillary clinton nominated.

that's what went wrong.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      umm.. they tried to get hillary clinton nominated.

that's what went wrong.
      Gospel.
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• thesightless
        • Jun 2004

be careful there MJ. your messiah there isnt much different. hell, are any of them?

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

question: where the hell did this 'messiah' meme come from?

last i checked, the ones who do not, cannot, will not, stop talking about Obama are the neocons. fucking sick of hearing thier lack of critical thinking skills.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

messiah = all of his fan's views that he will save the world.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

sounds like projection to me. from your side, that is. i don't hear anybody getting fanatical about McLame.

I don't know anyone who says he'll 'save the world', but i do hear people saying he's going to do a better job than bush and mclame.
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• MJDub
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                sounds like projection to me. from your side, that is. i don't hear anybody getting fanatical about McLame.

I don't know anyone who says he'll 'save the world', but i do hear people saying he's going to do a better job than bush and mclame.
                Gospel.
                http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

Working...