X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

hagel ???? hmmmm ... maybe....

just reading that there is at least some consideration that obamania might be picking a republican for VP...

i think it would kill the parties internally, but strenghten barak as a whole to the PEOPLE (remember us guys?)

imagine the first 5 minutes of thoughts in hillary and john kerry's brains if they heard this was real and confirmed...

i think, particularly if he gave hagel a large voie in both campaign and governance, barak has an oppurtunity to move in a new direction, not left or right, but ahead, if he did this.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: hagel ???? hmmmm ... maybe....

hagel? are you sure? everything i've read so far points to clark. hagel though hmm
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

cnn ticker.

and also why i did this

at least some consideration

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

heard hagel too. still think it's clark.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

My money's on Clark as well. Wouldn't surprise me to se Hagel play an important role in an Obama administration, though -- they seem to be fairly tight...

Comment

• toasty
            Sir Toastiness
            • Jun 2004

Anyone else sign up for the text message thing? Text VP to 62262, and you'll be alerted via text as soon as he makes his decision.

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

why can't we have two vice presidents?
              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                why can't we have two vice presidents?
                after Cheney, I don't hear people clamoring for more vice presidents.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Part of me would really like to see him pick Hagel, actually. Definitely would be an example of walking the walk with regard to doing things differently. The problem is that apart from his position on the war, Hagel takes a pretty hard line on some social issues, like abortion and gay rights -- that could really whip some on the left into a froth. Would they vote for him anyway?

I guess if McCain wanted to counter, he could tap Lieberman, but I don't know that there are many people that think Joe's actually a Democrat anymore, even though he actually maintains pretty Dem-friendly positions on everything except the war.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

i would love to see lieberman tapped for vice president.

do you know how FVCKING HILARIOUS it would be (this is getting me excited to just type it) to see all the neo-con pundits squirm if this happened?

there's nothing funnier than a joke that never ends my friend. well, at least up through december i guess.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
                      • Jun 2004

@ toasty. -- yes yes and yes. your point on him being too hardline... i think thats better. more balance of opinion in baraks ears, the right think and know they at lesat have one of "thier own" in the white house voices

and mccain+ leiberman -- i would vote for that ticket. liberamn proved he is the only valid voice in politics a few years back, but hey, he is a v ery religious jew who has an interest in forcing a long term stability in the middle east, and is extremely socially liberal, when mccain is more socially iberal than most of his party. liberman is elequent when he wants to be and curt when he needs to be. he has more claim to bills passed that both parties agree on than anyone i can think of.

@88 --- yup/ but i think it would actually be good in the end.

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                        @ toasty. -- yes yes and yes. your point on him being too hardline... i think thats better. more balance of opinion in baraks ears, the right think and know they at lesat have one of "thier own" in the white house voices
                        balance of opinion is one thing -- having your number 2 diametrically opposed to you on a hot-button issue like abortion, though, that's a slightly different matter. That might be too much for some to take.

Then again, for those that would be troubled by this, it isn't as if they're going to vote for McCain. Might be a smart play...

Comment

Working...