Okay so truth must be told......... I was DANCING by that booth for 10+ hours for a multiple of reasons.....1) JIB and that Steve Graham guy was okay too 2) The fan was back there blowing directly on me(It was hot as fuck) and 3) I was holding on to the wall the floor was moving!!!!!
2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Collapse
X
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Okay so truth must be told......... I was DANCING by that booth for 10+ hours for a multiple of reasons.....1) JIB and that Steve Graham guy was okay too 2) The fan was back there blowing directly on me(It was hot as fuck) and 3) I was holding on to the wall the floor was moving!!!!!






UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
plus the 6 hours that i was playing.. you know, for the same aforementioned reasons of course, lol
SHiVA.. I'll take a spanking please.. kthxbai
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Okay so truth must be told......... I was DANCING by that booth for 10+ hours for a multiple of reasons.....1) JIB and that Steve Graham guy was okay too 2) The fan was back there blowing directly on me(It was hot as fuck) and 3) I was holding on to the wall the floor was moving!!!!!



:sho ck:
UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!
Comment
-
-
-
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
I can't believe you guys!!
I know you said it was you Kamal, but it should have been checked by mulitple people considering your "conditions". Boo!
It's def great to have more ladies on the board...welcome new members and enjoy the ride!
Steve Graham ROCKS!!!!
Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
Well you see it's like this.............Steve Graham does Rock!!!!!!!!!!!


UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!
Comment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
truer words have never been spoken, the whole entire weekend I think everyone wanted to just lookout for everyone else, never really caring for themselves. Mindy, for example, drove Alvaro, a third person (who not amazingly I dont remember, I think it was Tim), and me, all the way to the beach to our Hotel which was the totally opposite direction she lives in and that too all of us were so out of it at like 4:00 am. But she trooped it out for us. My sincere thanks for that Mindy.
No thanks needed it was my pleasure love..although having Alvaro stuck to my hip made things a little difficult!!
..but I wouldn't have changed a thing.!!! AND UGHHHH..... the third person Was Krish!!! LMFAO!
SPEAK YOUR MIND..EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES.Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
I'd take you up on that offer of beer, but something tells me i'd have a hard time prying it out of your hands!!!
Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Comment
-
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards
any one got pics of jelly.....sweat boy dj pics? do ya do ya?Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment