• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: 2008 Pensacola - [ms] meetup - PICTS Page 9 onwards

Originally posted by Kamal
    you should totally be a script writer, though I totally do NOT remember any of what's been said...... I've heard variations of my caressing from rubbing alvaro's thigh to alvaro's hand..... so which one is it ?
    both, you two were quite cozy for a while

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2008

I would have to say one of the biggest shocks is that Kamal has any teeth left!!!!! eek that sounded painful!!
      UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• jarble187
        vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
        • Sep 2004

After we got settled in at the Marriott, we headed to the beach. This was an enjoyable moment for me as I felt that I was actually on vacation. We grabbed some umbrellas and set up shop, only to enjoy it for just a minute.

Two pickles up for your favorite Mod!

As you can clearly see, it didnt take long for the umbrella owners to come by and reclaim what was rightfully theirs.

Alvero & Kamal

Hangin on the beach.

The two Steve's in the booth.

What's up Megan Love? Glad to have met you and looking forward to listening to one of your set.

Steve James rocking the Mother Mary! Thanks for the banging set dude! Was suprised and cranked to hear Rabbitweed at Jelly, nice pull man!

Me & Hafid. Meeting Hafid was definitely a highlight of my trip. He is a very genuine person. His first interaction with me was to give me a bottle of water. Very openhanded and there for his crew. There was something legendary about this guy, which felt like it transcended both time and place. I really appreciate all the level headed conversations we had and look forward to meeting him again. Your smile is ace!

Eddie. Enough said!!!
        LOL, I love this photo. It speaks a million words. Looks like trouble is brewing behind you. Looking forward to listening to a live MC'ed set. Hook me up!

Steve James. You just destroyed it man. You are actually one of the first people that I started chatting with on MS years ago when I joined. I cant expalin how pumped I was to meet you and party down to your beats. As discussed, your sets deserve to be heard by the masses. I cant imagine hearing what I heard Saturday being played on a phazon system to the stomp of 20,000 people. You deserve it bro!

Me and Adam doing what roomates do best!

Me and Jennifer. Meeting Jenn was totally unexpected. She brought a whole nother element the party for me. This woman can dance and shred a floor. I am very passionate about dancing and to be able to step with someone eye to eye is an incredible feeling. At one point, I had a hard time keeping up. Moments like those made it extermly difficult to leave.

Cock toss from the roof.

The Last Supper
        From left to right- Stefan, Me, Steve G, Kamal, Clint, Ryan, Krish, Adam, Jamey, Tim & Alvero.

Steve Graham and I. It was a pleasure to meet you. Another true gentelman. I really enjoyed all of your sets. Your music has a high level of energy, lots of builds and is very racey. Good shit to get on top of and just roll. Gotta say, good pull on Driving to Heaven.

Final group photo.

Me and Ryan (Rhanson187). Ryan is my best friend and I hadnt seen him for almost two years. I really appreciate that he drove down from Atlanta to be a part of this. Another entry into the logs bro!

My sincere thanks goes out to Kamal and TomTom for keeping this site alive and running for over 6 years. This trip was long talked about for many years and was way overdue. Im glad we made it happen in 2008.

It was great to meet Kamal's DC crew. Krish, Tim and Alvero- your presence really peaked the vibe. Lots of great jokes and good moments.

Emilie and Mindy (trouble)- thanks for you hospitality and warm welcome. Glad your on the board.

Clint & Jamey- Thanks for driving over from NOLA. If you guys are still in the big easy come Mardi Gras, be prepared to party with Pickle and I.

Stefan- Thanks for flying down solo from Indy. Its a big feat to head someplace alone where you dont know anybody.

& a BIG FUCKING THANK YOU goes out to the FSM! Your crew is one of the best that I have come across in a long time. Glad to see you guys are so tight as well as welcoming to the noobs. Please be sure to extend my appreciation to Kevin. Without him, this party would not have been possible. I hope to be able to meet him again, either on a fishing boat or a baseball game. And somebody please, get me some recordings of his studio work.

BTW...who the fuck is SciFi Pi?

--OUT--
        Last edited by jarble187; August 21, 2008, 06:54:23 PM.
        Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

GayWatch, season 1, coming on DVD sept 8th

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• scifi pi
            Addiction started
            • Oct 2004

them some white ass midwest boyz!

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kamal
              . I think my heart like took a peek out of my ass at that point. :

That is the funniest thing I've heard in years
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

100% sausage fest!!!

i only saw 2 vagina's in the whole of those pictures and one was jib

( i,ll await my abuse for that 1 )

na looks and sounds like you guys had a good time, maybe wmc next year

Comment

• Kamal
                  Administrator
                  • May 2002

Originally posted by scifi pi
                  them some white ass midwest boyz!
                  dude.......... who are you ? pict of yourself please..............
                  www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                  he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                  Originally posted by ace_dl
                  Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                  I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

Originally posted by red1
                    100% sausage fest!!!
                    yea we were doing our best to replicate a party at red's
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

LMAO! brilliant

Originally posted by thesightless
                      GayWatch, season 1, coming on DVD sept 8th

Comment

• picklemonkey
                        Double hoodie beer monster
                        • Jun 2004

Comment

• jarble187
                          vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
                          • Sep 2004

I accidentally hit post while typing up my last post. More picture and text have been added.
                          Push the envelope, watch it bend.

www.kansascitytechno.com

Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                            Addiction started
                            • Aug 2008

Pickle I think you look HOT!!!!! Definately at home on the beach!!! LOL

Comment

• megan love
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by red1
                              100% sausage fest!!!
                              i'm not complaining.

@ gaywatch

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                                Addiction started
                                • Aug 2008

BTW Red1 we even play cock toss at the FSM Headquarters!!!!!

Comment

Working...