Recreational benders: Do you? Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Re: Recreational benders: Do you? Yay or nay?

We should have called it "The Confession Thread"

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

"the first rule of fight club: you don't talk about fight club. "

Comment

• Shiva
        MCast Mistress
        • Nov 2007

^ Rules are made to be BENT!

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

"Excess in moderation" - Doug Stanhope

Comment

• spyros
            Gold Gabber
            • May 2007

its been 2 years since i stopped everything! problem with me is moderation doesnt work!so i got hooked in the past big time with chems and for a long time but thankfully now im fine although a lot of times out of the blue as im listening to a nice set i think "fuck it,i'll go and score". im not going straight away though, im waiting a bit as i know that after a while this will pass and it does.i know that if i go to score again thats it,im back again.. i rarely go to big clubs either coz i know that an e or some k is ok but unfortunately i have linked all these with the bad chems of the past and im afraid the chill out session in the morning
            though i still like hal/genics.. i like exploring, seeing and sometimes i even like the "no communication at all" thing!! at least salvia is something new for me as i only discovered it 2 months ago so i havent linked it with the bad things yet plus a very important thing is that salvia is not addictive (like any other hall..)! i got a gr 2 weeks ago and i still have half left and i definately cant remember myself keeping a gr of anything for that long!lol.. im just happy i can escape reality for a little bit and when this goes i'll be normal again and not seeking something else!

conclusion: if you think you can stop whatever you do, whenever you want and thats THE REALITY then there is no problem as long as you feel comfortable with what you take,other people feel comfortable with you while youre caked and youre not in danger of harming yourself or anyone else around you!

if one of the above is not happening then you shouldnt be doing it!!
            Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like Greeks

"Winston Churchill"

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by red1
              erm
              Shortest red1 post ever Don't worry we love you anyway!!

Ahh, I see you have already started another thread.
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• unkownartist
                Banned
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Jenks
                "the first rule of fight club: you don't talk about fight club. "

whats the rules of this thread?

yay its safe to play and nay ur gay ?

Comment

• DIDI
                  Aussie Pest
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
                  We should have called it "The Confession Thread"
                  My confession is pretty weak actually. I never really liked a drug until I found mdma Got drunk a few times in my teens, wasn't difficult, I'm the original one pot screamer!! 4 drinks is drunk for me, 6 drinks is a real bender Anymore is an impossibility, I'm comatose Never liked what alcohol did!!

Smoked a little weed, realised I had to be in the exact right mood or it was a negative experience ! Also I tend to be an energetic person and seeing people stoned out of their brain wasn't fun for me.

Did 1/2 tab of acid once. It was actually a good experience but I thought that was probably a good one to quit while I was ahead Didn't really want to do it again anyway.

Tried speed once, [except for the odd pill with a little ] as I said I am an energetic person and I found speed a really bad experience, unbelievably jittery !!

Then mdma . This is the perfect drug for me , still speak, move and think coherently , reduces inhibition without "making you believe your ex would just love to see you at 4.00am." [stole that from a board outside a liquor store] Gives me a perfect excuse to dance the way I want to. Don't have comedowns .

. One of the reasons it works for me though is that I don't mix. At the very most I will have one drink when I get to a club and most of the time not that. I also eat well, exercise, generally look after myself so I can have a good time. Mdma in moderation as well, 1 to 2 on an ordinary night. The most I have ever taken was three in a night and that was actually a day and a night! It really gets up my nose when some silly chick who is so pissed she's falling over, comes up to me and castigates me for taking pills.

I do still drink a little but two glasses of wine will make me feel seedy for a couple of days.

Hmm, Reading that I'm pretty boring so I guess it's a nay to the original question

Oh, and I do test and I do take 5 htp but that is more to help me sleep. It works for depression as well. Found that out after a nasty brush with anti depressants. !

I did smoke cigarettes heavily but don't anymore.
                  STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• Shiva
                    MCast Mistress
                    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                    Shortest red1 post ever Don't worry we love you anyway!!

Ahh, I see you have already started another thread.

lmao, I was waiting for this one....

Comment

• Shiva
                      MCast Mistress
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by DIDI
                      My confession is pretty weak actually. I never really liked a drug until I found mdma Got drunk a few times in my teens, wasn't difficult, I'm the original one pot screamer!! 4 drinks is drunk for me, 6 drinks is a real bender Anymore is an impossibility, I'm comatose Never liked what alcohol did!!

Smoked a little weed, realised I had to be in the exact right mood or it was a negative experience ! Also I tend to be an energetic person and seeing people stoned out of their brain wasn't fun for me.

Did 1/2 tab of acid once. It was actually a good experience but I thought that was probably a good one to quit while I was ahead Didn't really want to do it again anyway.

Tried speed once, [except for the odd pill with a little ] as I said I am an energetic person and I found speed a really bad experience, unbelievably jittery !!

Then mdma . This is the perfect drug for me , still speak, move and think coherently , reduces inhibition without "making you believe your ex would just love to see you at 4.00am." [stole that from a board outside a liquor store] Gives me a perfect excuse to dance the way I want to. Don't have comedowns .

. One of the reasons it works for me though is that I don't mix. At the very most I will have one drink when I get to a club and most of the time not that. I also eat well, exercise, generally look after myself so I can have a good time. Mdma in moderation as well, 1 to 2 on an ordinary night. The most I have ever taken was three in a night and that was actually a day and a night! It really gets up my nose when some silly chick who is so pissed she's falling over, comes up to me and castigates me for taking pills.

I do still drink a little but two glasses of wine will make me feel seedy for a couple of days.

Hmm, Reading that I'm pretty boring so I guess it's a nay to the original question

Oh, and I do test and I do take 5 htp but that is more to help me sleep. It works for depression as well. Found that out after a nasty brush with anti depressants. !

I did smoke cigarettes heavily but don't anymore.
                      That's what I call smooth fun and smart partying....well done woman! I second ALL that!

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Yeah I rotate 5-htp with melatonin to help me sleep. The 5-htp helps with the moods sometimes but most days I'm pretty normal, ie, don't notice much of an effect from 5-htp.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by feather
                          Yeah I rotate 5-htp with melatonin to help me sleep. The 5-htp helps with the moods sometimes but most days I'm pretty normal, ie, don't notice much of an effect from 5-htp.
                          That's the way it should be !! You should just feel normal.

Comment

• Shiva
                            MCast Mistress
                            • Nov 2007

I have always been curious about that thing they spoke about in the movie Matrix 1, "mescaline".... Any knowledge about that?

Comment

• ganjamo
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jan 2006

alcohol ok.... weed once in a while.... cocaine... never (even though the you can get the best in the world here) x sometimes only when there are goood parties.
                              All drugs are all the same, witness reality with a different angle but in the end its the same shit.

Its just a phase, we all come thru it... some dont get by real well some do... thats just how it goes.
                              Dont panic, its organic.

Comment

• tiddles
                                Encryption, Jr.
                                • Jun 2004

i mainline everything

Comment

Working...