Recreational benders: Do you? Yay or nay?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RiseandShine
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Sep 2006

Re: Recreational benders: Do you? Yay or nay?

yay
    If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: infinite. - William Blake

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

LMAO at seeing this thread after this past weekend! I actually noticed it on the way home whilst surfing on teh blackberry, and having a laugh with jibby about it.

I notice noone from the weekend has chimed in, lol

Comment

• buckman
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
        LMAO at seeing this thread after this past weekend! I actually noticed it on the way home whilst surfing on teh blackberry, and having a laugh with jibby about it.

I guess you could say I fell off the wagon...wait no no...push off the wagon.Drank many beers a shit ton of alcohol,Jungle juice and about 2 blunts..so much for sobriety for me this weekend.
        " Darkness Imprisioning Me
        All That I See
        Absolute Horror
        I Cannot Live
        I Cannot Die
        Trapped In Myself
        Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• chanty
          John, John, where art thou!
          • Jun 2004

I'm a and kind of girl. I did do acid about 5 times as a teenager..then I didn't do any chemicals for years. For about the past 7 years I'll do a little e, and I do mean a little, a quarter of a hit, and that only once or twice a year. Call me a light weight. Haven't touched anything else except the white stuff once and didn't care for it. A few drinks and a smoke and I'm ready to dance all night loooonnnnggg!!
          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

find myself smoking every day .... just a toke though ....

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chanty
              I'm a and kind of girl. I did do acid about 5 times as a teenager..then I didn't do any chemicals for years. For about the past 7 years I'll do a little e, and I do mean a little, a quarter of a hit, and that only once or twice a year. Call me a light weight. Haven't touched anything else except the white stuff once and didn't care for it. A few drinks and a smoke and I'm ready to dance all night loooonnnnggg!!
              A few drinks and I'm comatose
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Whose does not like a
                kind of girl
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• megan love
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                  lol

well, i definitely do my fair share of partying. and perhaps i've not been as productive as i could be in other areas of my life. but i've had some of the most amazing times, with some of the most amazing people. and i wouldn't trade it for anything.

as i've gotten older i can definitely tell an increase in the amount of time it takes for me to recover, and i'm sure one day i'll have to settle down and cut out all of the extra-curriculars. but for now i'm just enjoying my life and the people who are a part of it. i party hard, but i also work hard.

Comment

• AntonyM
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Oct 2004

As of this weekend, yay.
                    Originally posted by Shpira
                    So came back last night...
                    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                    Originally posted by Illuminate
                    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• chunky
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by simonr
                      It'll be interesting to see how the global credit crunch hits the "recreational" sector .. in these uncertain times "consumers" either go bargain basement or for a product that exudes quality !
                      Yeah these days though drugs have gone down compared with inflation. You go to Ibiza who's the thief ? The Bar Person, The Taxi Driver, The Club Owner or the Drug Dealer. I got 3 pills for 10 Euros. I spent £800 going to Ibiza and will probably do it again next year. It will be interesting if times get hard.
                      Originally posted by res0nat0r
                      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• simonr
                        Transitionator
                        • Jun 2004

Yeh ... I've sacrificed Sasha at Space (Terrace) on the 7th September for Bedrock 10th. I had 5 days on the whitle isle recently and it cost me circ £800 - £1000 !

For a flight to ibiza you are looking at £200 (my train to London £22.50 !) ... Space costs €55 (Bedrock £13 incl. booking fee) and my hotel in London is only slightly more expensive. Drinks will be around £3.50 rather than €17 !
                        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Shiva
                          MCast Mistress
                          • Nov 2007

This past w/end I had a gig at a psy festival, 3 days festival lost in the middle of nowhere; A friend came by me at the booth and made me a sign that dropped something in my cd case... When I finished playing I checked out what it was: a small squared piece of paper with a drawing on it on one side, and u could see a tiny drop on the other side......lol. Many years ago I would have thought of taking my turn at this, but now I am kinda scared of taking that stuff, so I decided to pass on this one (i'm too old for this shit).
                          I wanted to get rid of it but then my nasty hubby was like, :'lets keep it, who knows..." and he threw it in some drawer at home.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Best get rid of it before an accident happens or you get raided !
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

^ Yes I agree, wana get rid of it. Not so much for the "raid" coz that will never happen in Lebanon unless you are a nasty dealer wanted by the authorities. Usually local authorities have greater issues to deal with than just go after occasional consumers; It's not like in the West.
                              My concern is not for my hubby to take it coz I won't let him, my concern is for Blaky (the cat) to just lick it or something...lol don't want my cat to go on an acid trip...lol

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

Mail it to me, it will disappear forever.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
                                a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
                                Originally posted by m1sT3rL
                                Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

Working...