X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fifakings
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jun 2008

creamfields UK

Anyone going to this next weekend, it has the best line up i think i have ever seen!
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: creamfields UK

I couldn't see the point in a 2 day dance festival if both nights are all night. You go there get wankered the first day then you still have another day. Normally with some serious casualties . Loads of people staying a wake for 2 days then driving home. Its not for me

Also the scaly count will probably increase with a 2 day event. It will be like Glastonbury in 2002. They seem to have a commitment to crime. they seem to embrace thieving like its their divine rite. Hold on to your money, your phone, your ticket, your car, your colour TV, your Typewriter, your Shot Gun your shoes etc
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• fletcher
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by chunky
      I couldn't see the point in a 2 day dance festival if both nights are all night. You go there get wankered the first day then you still have another day. Normally with some serious casualties
      lightweight!

good point on the crime though, but thats a by-product of it being up north
      http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• simonr
        Transitionator
        • Jun 2004

Yeh ... because London's a real safe haven and a knife-free zone where the east european/albanian gangs and estate hoodies help old ladies with shopping cross the road.
        sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• fletcher
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by simonr
          Yeh ... because London's a real safe haven and a knife-free zone where the east european/albanian gangs and estate hoodies help old ladies with shopping cross the road.
          meh, im ignorant to it all.

the only crime we get out our way is kids stealing pints of milk from the doorstep

oh, and the pikeys...
          http://fletchymole.wordpress.com/

Comment

• poults
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2006

Few of my mates went to last years and said that its rough as guts up there. Plenty of muggings and fights apparently.
            Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
              Editor Shmeditor
              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by chunky
              I couldn't see the point in a 2 day dance festival if both nights are all night. You go there get wankered the first day then you still have another day. Normally with some serious casualties . Loads of people staying a wake for 2 days then driving home. Its not for me

Also the scaly count will probably increase with a 2 day event. It will be like Glastonbury in 2002. They seem to have a commitment to crime. they seem to embrace thieving like its their divine rite. Hold on to your money, your phone, your ticket, your car, your colour TV, your Typewriter, your Shot Gun your shoes etc
              For all those reasons and more you'd have to pay me to go there. I went to Global Gathering and that was relatively worrying, even with the new VIP area that seriously calmed things down. Creamfields would be 100 times worse.

2 day dance festivals are wrong. Too many people with too little sense abuding themselves and others beyond all recognition
              Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                Editor Shmeditor
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by simonr
                London is actually relatively safe, as long as you don't get mixed up in gang shit. Admittedly that's not always a choice you can make but there are definately ways of staying out of trouble. Most of the violent crime that is reported is gang-on-gang on fights between drunken idiots who were looking for trouble in the first place.

And while we're on the subject, I walked past one of those newspaper bilboards that had the headline 'Woman stabbed to death'. What possible purpose does that serve other than to instill and maintain a permenant state of fear in the community?

There is supposedly a knife crime epidemic in London at the moment, and it's true that the amount of stabbing has risen, but not hugely. What has risen is the amount of media attention directed towards it, which results in greater fear and more reason for young gang members to carry knives. If they see headlines like 'Another Youth Stabbed' every single day in the local press, of course they will carry knives themselves.

If the media just shut the fuck up for a while all this would calm down. What's wrong with the headline 'Man Has the Night of his Life'? I'd much rather read a story about some dude who went out, had a fat stomp, got laid and woke up with a smile on his face than about someone getting robber or raped or mugged. It's just as informative about the 'state of the nation', just as proportionate and would make a lot of people feel a hell of a lot better about the city they lived in.
                Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• chunky
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • Jan 2006

I remember the first Gatecrasher Summer Sound System they had in 2000. A girl from Swindon fell asleep at the wheel driving home and had a head on collision with an on coming car. killing her passengers and the people in the other car. Apparently she had been to an allnighter at The Brunel Rooms on the Friday. Then gone to the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System with no sleep. I think she got 3 years for causing death by dangerous driving.
                  Originally posted by res0nat0r
                  OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• Adzey
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Mar 2008

^ yeah tragic that

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• simonr
                      Transitionator
                      • Jun 2004

Good point chunky ... these events are always out in the sticks with no decent transport links, so the most people must drive and be in no fit state to do so (particularly after 2 days worth of partying).
                      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• simonr
                        Transitionator
                        • Jun 2004

Radio 1 broadcast ... Sasha's just come on at 1.00 a.m.
                        sigpicSimonR

Comment

• Domnal
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Apr 2006

This is how he pretty much played last night in Leeds.

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

1-hr in total - nothing groundbreaking .. started off well, Annie Mac blabbing over the end was annoying as ever !
                            sigpicSimonR

Comment

• Maff
                              Up the City
                              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Domnal
                              This is how he pretty much played last night in Leeds.
                              What time was he on in Leeds as i was there till half 3 and he wasn't there then?
                              Basics were giving free tickets away cos he hadn't turned and i wasn't that fucked up

Comment

Working...