MCast Sessions #010 on Proton Radio with Phil Martinez - Monday August 18th 3p-6p EST

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

MCast Sessions #010 on Proton Radio with Phil Martinez - Monday August 18th 3p-6p EST

Time for our next installment in the MCast Sessions feature show on Proton Radio.

Streaming the best in electronic music live and On Demand. Breaks, Minimal, Progressive, House, Techno, Electro, and more on 200+ exclusive shows.

http://www.mcast.mercuryserver.com/?cat=19 <--Aural Satisfaction on MCast

Doing installment #10 will be Phil Martinez from 'Aural Satisfaction' Phil has put together a nice little mix and will also have a guest featured (let him tell you about it).

As always, the show airs from 3pm-6pm EST. If you miss it, catch it on a replay, grab it On Demand if you are a subscriber, or you'll be able to download it on [ms] a month after its airdate.

Hope you can tune in! We've had some extremely solid listener ships over the past few months with some 350-400+ people staying on for the show.
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Re: MCast Sessions #010 on Proton Radio with Phil Martinez - Monday August 18th 3p-6p

Full support to Phil....Looking forward to having another score at that top 10 chart....

MCast Sessions

Comment

• Weizy
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jun 2004

Re: MCast Sessions #010 on Proton Radio with Phil Martinez - Monday August 18th 3p-6p

I will be listening live this afternoon...Minneapolis represent!

Comment

• FM
        Wooooooo!
        • Jun 2004

Guest mix: Centrific

"Growing up in Minneapolis in the 90's was a complete treat for Steve Centrific. Having access to the legendary parties thrown by Drop Bass Network, as well as hometown hero Woody McBride, Steve consistantly was inspired by some of the best DJ's and producers in the Techno genre.

His productions on Drop Bass and a handful of other labels have consistently shown fans that his sounds and styles are as versatile as they are danceable. Bunker resident Derek Plaslaiko has played with Centrific about 5 times in Minneapolis and every single time has been impressed with how diverse his sets can be, while being extremely engaging the entire time.

His actual DJ style is so unique that he could be playing one of your favorite records, and you might not recognize it due to the loops and FX disecting and recomposing each track on the fly using nothing but a looper and an FX unit over the 12" or CD. Sounds like commonplace in today's world of DJ's, but trust us... Centrific is truly unique. Fresh from a appearance at the Bunker in NYC and a recent production being featured on the Essential Mix, Centrific has put together a unique 90 minute mix for Proton."
        FM

"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Facebook!

Comment

• phil
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Just one more hour to go Hope you can tune in.
          Providing Aural Satisfaction

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

sorry I missed it Phil.. I was in a car on my way back from an EPIC weekend.. hopefully I can catch a rebroadcast.. anyone know how many listeners this one had?

Comment

• FM
              Wooooooo!
              • Jun 2004

never can tell unless you tune in...but we have constantly been having 350, 400+ overall over the past several months...so I don't bet it'll be drastically different
              FM

Facebook!

Comment

Working...