X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Whats with Uniting the Parties??

All I have been hearing on the news lately is uniting the parties (Dems and Rep). McCain thinking of getting a VP that is pro choice. I have also heard a lot of reaching to the other party. I mean isn't it bad enough that you only have two parties?? Now what soon you will have only 1 party?? I don't understand this someone explain it to me.

Please don't say working together either...
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Whats with Uniting the Parties??

haha. what on earth makes you think they're different???
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

Nothing really.. but I have heard a lot of the two parties joining over the last few months..

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

I think the idea of the parties joining is overstated. It's more that candidates want to show that they can work with the other side and overlook differences for the greater good.

As far as I can tell, McCain's idea of picking a pro-choice running mate went over like a turd in a punchbowl. I guess he threw it out there to test the response, and that response has been loud and clear from the right. Would be surprised if Ridge and Lieberman are still up for consideration.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I haven't seen anything about the two parties actually merging/joining one another. If you can direct us to an article or something, we might be able to comment on it better -- as it stands, it's not something I've heard about, just the "working together" you reference in your initial post.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

no i haven't seen an article saying they will merge.. just from news articles about "working together", "uniting.." I am glad they don't get along..

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

^ actually, for mccain, he's worked a lot more with the democrats. i think that's what first alienated the intellectual conservative base.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miroslav
              WHOA I can change this!1!
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by runningman
              All I have been hearing on the news lately is uniting the parties (Dems and Rep). McCain thinking of getting a VP that is pro choice. I have also heard a lot of reaching to the other party. I mean isn't it bad enough that you only have two parties?? Now what soon you will have only 1 party?? I don't understand this someone explain it to me.

Please don't say working together either...
              dude... Welcome to the modern world. Sounds like you've never heard of this before... it's called "politics."

Politicians have been saying this crap since the beginning of time. They're always saying how they're going to put aside their partisan differences, reach across party lines, dialogue with their opponents, work together for the good of the people, blah blah blahdy fucking blah. And then they keep squabbling same as always and nothing ever changes. Pay no attention to it.
              mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

Working...