X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Does Barack Obama Have Man Boobs?

Barack Obama publicly taking off his shirt in Hawaii -- or as Reuters puts it in a headline, "Obama takes shirt off again" -- is such a cheap topic of discussion that we had to make it, in fact, a topic of discussion, between yours truly and Sara K.

• 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Does Barack Obama Have Man Boobs?

man boobs? hasn't the proper nomenclature always been 'bitch tits" ?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• MJDub
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Re: Does Barack Obama Have Man Boobs?

From the comments:

Do black people wear sunscreen? This is one of those questions that I always wanted to “Ask Jeeves” when that website was starting up. “This would be a perfect question for the white elitist Internet butler engine,” I thought.
      http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

Working...