Simplify Media, lets get our playlist together!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jay813
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Simplify Media, lets get our playlist together!

ok. theres this program that you can download on your computer that will let anyone with an ipod touch or iphone stream your home collection to your iphone/ipod using your wifi or your edge or 3g connection. bad ass shit right? well with the software, you can creat a user name and have up to 30 people share your entire collection using itunes...

so my point is go f'in try it out.... my account name is j03h03, once you do all that jazz and add me, you can stream my entire music collection....

the reason i am even making this thread is because i need some new house music and this way i dont even have to download anymore...
  • jay813
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

Re: Simplify Media, lets get our playlist together!

um...hard to believe theres no takers....

Comment

• gr8pumpkin
      Getting Somewhere
      • Jun 2004

Sweet! I just sent you an invite.
      "There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics, and the Gr8 Pumpkin."

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

hahah i started the same thread, above this one...
        Check this out, I just saw this on the iPhone app store: http://www.simplifymedia.com You can install this on OSX, Windows, Linux and on your iPhone. You can add up to 30 friends and can stream each others music for free. I just tried it between my iPhone and my linux box at home and it worked easily, it is pretty bad ass.

my id is res0nat0r

Comment

Working...