• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shiva
    MCast Mistress
    • Nov 2007

Re: Party Report: [Lebanon Vs Europe] Shiva w/ A. Pappa

Originally posted by Kamal
    wow thats very well documented Shiva + Gio. BTW is that Gio's voice on the sound check video ? I don't remember anything from that weekend

Looks like you guys did a BRILLIANT job, bravo. Hopefully you get to fly out to the states and party with us for the next [ms] event.
    ^ Yes that was Gio's voice....lol

Thank you (ALL) for the beautiful comments; We tried to make a complete package in sharing this event [pix+vids+music], so I guess it went pretty ok in that sense. There was something missing (you know what Kamal, but we will try to make it for next time). I have more video shots but my connection is very slow to upload them all...

Originally posted by hulkhuss
    Thanks for sharing the pics and vids, and your insite, looks like a great time!
    I am glad Pappa was able to amaze and influence you like he has to me over the years! He is unreal and so humble when you talk to him in person.
    Did you tell Pappa about MS? He is impossible to get ahold of on the web.
    ^ I was asked why I was recording the set,so I mentioned that I was for mercuryserver and that I am resident there... But I couldn't not ask him anything coz I didn't know him that well,never met him in person before. It even crossed my mind to record his set for [ms], but that would have been too bold and incorrect from part (I'm not a ripper).
    If/when I get the chance to catch him on the net I won't miss asking him a set for [ms].

Originally posted by raver_mania
    Soooo....when do we get the honor of listening to this set?
    AHA! Now thats what we are all waiting for....lol
    Together with the [MS] gAnG we are preparing something special for the board... I guess it will be ready and available within the end of August.... (moi can't wait to slash my mix in here, not every day that I share a 3 hrs live proggy set, and I am pretty proud of this one).

Again, many tnx for the sweet & positive comments, I hope to share with you some more stuff like that.

...CheerZ

Comment

• chuckc
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shiva
      ^ .... (moi can't wait to slash my mix in here, not every day that I share a 3 hrs live proggy set, and I am pretty proud of this one).

...CheerZ

....the end of the month cant get here soon enough....sooo looking forward to this

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

amazing pics and videos! looks like it was an amazing party

Comment

• hulkhuss
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jun 2004

^ I was asked why I was recording the set,so I mentioned that I was for mercuryserver and that I am resident there... But I couldn't not ask him anything coz I didn't know him that well,never met him in person before. It even crossed my mind to record his set for [ms], but that would have been too bold and incorrect from part (I'm not a ripper).
          If/when I get the chance to catch him on the net I won't miss asking him a set for [ms].

Cool, I completely understand. Pappa is on myspace, so maybe you can get ahold of him on there since you just threw down with him

Like the many others on here, I can't wait to hear your set, to complete the great package of vids and pics from the event!
          http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• hulkhuss
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

[youtube]6BNyNnc5YXM[/youtube]
            Killer tune there!
            http://www.mixcloud.com/RMasie/

http://soundcloud.com/r-masie

https://www.facebook.com/R-Masie-117851198318029/

Comment

• Steve Graham
              DJ Jelly
              • Jun 2004

ahhh, check out the Sh!va bobbing head and bouncing.. thats great!

Comment

• chuckc
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                ahhh, check out the Sh!va bobbing head and bouncing.. thats great!
                Love that tune she is playing in that video also.....

Comment

• Shiva
                  MCast Mistress
                  • Nov 2007

All I can say is that I can't wait to share the set... It's one of my favorites and I am so glad I recorded it to post it on [ms]. It's a kick a$$ set, thats all I can say for now....lol

I am waiting for 2 other [ms] gang members to deliver something to me, and once that is done I will start uploading:
                  244Mb @ 192 of prime stuff....

(for now its not up to me...)

Comment

• raver_mania
                    Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                    • Aug 2004

All I can say is that I can't wait to share the set... It's one of my favorites and I am so glad I recorded it to post it on [ms]. It's a kick a$$ set, thats all I can say for now....lol

I am waiting for 2 other [ms] gang members to deliver something to me, and once that is done I will start uploading:
                    244Mb @ 192 of prime stuff....

(for now its not up to me...)

(I think this is my fav. new smiley!!)

Comment

• Shiva
                      MCast Mistress
                      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by raver_mania

(I think this is my fav. new smiley!!)
                      ^ yes, I am continuously listening to it coz its really a treat of dark proggy...PLENTY OF IT

Comment

• DARKBEATS
                        Getting warmed up
                        • Dec 2007

Since , the Queen of dark beats " SH!VA " shared the pix and vidoes of this incredible event , I'm her sounds SLAVE sharing you mates what she had done to US " Clubbers , fans and crowd" ..
                        she played awesome mixes , feeding us the real taste of Dark Progressive house music ... We went crazy on our knees while listening to her session ...

SH!VA is a creature outside this planet ... she is the Melody , the Beat , and the Bpm ...

for you Shiva , Kudos for making our night and preserving your tunes deep in our souls ... YOU ROCK my friend ...
                        No matter what u may think , the music would never stop , the heart beat will never fade , the party will never End... We are the party and this is our Manphesto

Comment

• Shiva
                          MCast Mistress
                          • Nov 2007

^
                          Most shiva's addict...he never misses a gig of mine!

On your knees?!!! ahahhahahahahah...ur crazy!!!!!

(We missed that shot though.....lol)

Comment

• DARKBEATS
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Dec 2007

^ Yes yes yes my friend , and i will NEVER EVER miss a gig

Besides , The common element of house music is a prominent Kick drum on every beat also known as four-to-the-floor beat , so for me , i will not miss any gig where YOU are the Drum and YOU KICK the beat ...
                            No matter what u may think , the music would never stop , the heart beat will never fade , the party will never End... We are the party and this is our Manphesto

Comment

• Shiva
                              MCast Mistress
                              • Nov 2007

^ Yes, now I remember, I did see you once on ur knees in Black Diamond club...hahahhahaa... It was like 10:00am or something....that was a nasty after set......hhahahah

Comment

• DARKBEATS
                                Getting warmed up
                                • Dec 2007

^ True Shiva , Congratulations for your excellent memory ... I could barely remember , but yes , i was on my knees asking for the MERCY of your Dark tunes where i can just see a DIAMOND shinning behind the decks in the BLACK darkness of that club ...

Comment

Working...