Re: ibiza

i also highly recommend singing sarsha happy bday on the terrace
    ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• simonr
      Transitionator
      • Jun 2004

Did that in 2004 - the whole Space Terrace in it's final year (rip)singing happy b-day... Sasha encored with 3 amazing tracks and then played 1.00 til 8.30 a.m. inside with JZ.

Best clubbing experience of my life !
      sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• raoul
        Getting warmed up
        • Apr 2008

well i want the opportunity to see some djs I've never seen like hawtin,bug,villalobos, luciano, tiefschwarz,etc.
        filthy boy

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

You should check out Cocoon - every Monday @ amnesia, the line ups do change

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• nsite
            Addiction started
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
            Did that in 2004 - the whole Space Terrace in it's final year (rip)singing happy b-day... Sasha encored with 3 amazing tracks and then played 1.00 til 8.30 a.m. inside with JZ.

Best clubbing experience of my life !
            HA! same here. we were probably standing right next to each other.

highlight: zabs dropping "watching cars go by" inside peak hour with everyone standing behind him. effin retarded

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
              Editor Shmeditor
              • Nov 2006

That is a sick picture. Jealous.
              Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• nsite
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

especially since they don't allow cameras in space. or they didnt back them anyways

Comment

• GregWhelan
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

I land on morning of 21st Sep, just in time for Cattaneo at Space (my first time at Space) and fly home on the Thursday, meaning I can do Pacha on the Wed (if it's not 65 euros that is)

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

Amazing pic Nsite ... don't suppose you have any more - What time was that taken ?

I know that Sasha and JZ had played everything in their record/CD boxes that night (they started on the terrace so they effectively played 12-13 hours!) .. James said it was the best he's ever seen Sasha play in his '05 interview for DJ Mag (ibiza free edition) - he was simply on fire that night and JZ left him to it.

I ended up on a prime spec (a stool right behind the DJ booth) for the last 2 hours, absolutely drained and just taking the atmosphere, watching them mix and pick their tracks.

"Watching cars go by" was the final track at 8.30 a.m. ... but they may have played it a couple of times (things are hazy now !).

Greg - Pacha is €45 ... shorts are €17 .. if you want some cheap drinks before hand go to the beach bar next to Hostal Talamanca ( a 10 min walk to Pacha) ... you can get the boat over from ibiza town to Marina Botofich and do it in style !

The beach bar is behind Ocean Drive Hotel. the barman's that drunk he can't keep a track of what you've had, and his Mojito's are fantastic.

Above all - enjoy (hope Hernan tears the roof off on the Sunday) !
                    sigpicSimonR

Comment

• GregWhelan
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

^ Cheers pal - I don't mind paying an average price for a beer, just get annoyed with the rip-off prices within the clubs themselves.

Also just found out a really good mate of mine will be coming to Ibiza with me (he managed to get the go-ahead from his wife and he wasn't expecting to) so now I really can't wait to go.

Comment

• nsite
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by simonr
                        Amazing pic Nsite ... don't suppose you have any more - What time was that taken ?
                        check yer pms

Comment

Working...