If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
anybody know where i can download some good trance music? I've been downloading music from http://www.westoceandjsets.com/ for quiet some time now, but mostly from the "house" section.
I want to listen to some trance but there is not really a good selection of mixes on this site.
thx
Time is the best teacher. The problem is that it kills all of its students.
newmixes.com I've found some gems on that site. They're great for carl cox's Global radio show, and they often have live festivals that you won't find on here. Little bit of everything. And you'll definitely find trance on there.
Trance with a BIG T too.
some of it's even tolerable.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
anybody know where i can download some good trance music? I've been downloading music from http://www.westoceandjsets.com/ for quiet some time now, but mostly from the "house" section.
I want to listen to some trance but there is not really a good selection of mixes on this site.
thx
Sorry but most of us here don't like trance, so we don't really collect it here. But you may have better luck at www.tranceaddict.com
I always had this problem when i DJ'd in college. Snobbery of people who think that, because they don't think trance is "cool", anybody who listens to it must have something wrong with them. I know you guys are just having a laugh, but consider this:
If you are a true music lover, music is music, no matter what. DJ's of all people should know that. You will never get anywhere by pushing others down for their listening preferences.
Personally I like all ranges of dance music. Mostly Progressive House and Electro, but that is not the point. I have been DJ'ing Electro now for 4 years in a local club and I still like a change now and again. Hence, my original post.
If you were to break the barriers you have built up around the culture of trance music, you may well learn a bit from it... Its called fusion.
Thanks to the guys who posted decent replies, and to the rest i hope i have given some food for thought...
And by the way, tiesto is a bit of a fad. Mainly to do with publicity... but there are some geniuses in the trance world out there and i dont think even Digweed himself will deny that!
Sure ask him,
Time is the best teacher. The problem is that it kills all of its students.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment