X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyH
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2005

FAO Themightygreg

FFS man just suck it up and come to Bedrock on Sat.

This man is turning down the chance to see Paolo Mojo and then Digweed for at least 4-6 hours a bank Holiday when he will he been out and getting on it all day at SW4 anyway. I have offered to lend him the money etc etc and hes not budging. Any help from the board to help see the error of his ways is much appreciated.
    [quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Re: FAO Themightygreg

pussy!

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

There is no way in hell anyone who is in the area should be missing that night! Shame on you MightyGreg for even entertaining the idea of not going! Are ya nuts? If I had the money to spare I would book a flight to the uk to be there for that. Seriously! Get your ass to the Bedrock party. John Digweed for 6 hours? It's a no brainer!!
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

anyone that starts a thread titled "chicks cant mix" needs to stay in and have a word with himself anyway, leave him alone IMO, lol

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
          Editor Shmeditor
          • Nov 2006

Chicks CAN'T mix. And I'm an immovable object on this one. I have four other parties I could go to that weekend; none of which I have to pay £25 for the privelage of attenting. I'm already seeing Sir Digweed at SW4 earlier in the day, and the rest of the weekends lineups 'aint half bad either:

SW4:

John Digweed, Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paolo Mojo, Sven Vath, Francois K, Tiefschwarz, Green Velvet, SOS, Sister Bliss etc...

Get Loaded:

Plump DJ's, DJ Yoda, Utah Saints, Krafty Kuts, A-Skillz, Mylo, Soulwax, etc...

Eastern Electrics:

Cassy, Gerd Jansen, Hercules & Love Affair, Will Saul, etc...

Circo Loco:

Jamie Jones, Mr. C, Hector, Simon Rigg, Dollz at Play, Sossa, etc..

Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this one into oblivion.

Frankly if anyone can beat that for a weekend's entertainment, with or without Bedrock I'd be impressed.
          Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

thread closed

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
              Editor Shmeditor
              • Nov 2006

Perhaps AndyH should be abused for refusing the FREE guestlist I offered him for SW4? He says the lineup isn't up to scratch!

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by TheMightyGreg
                Chicks CAN'T mix. And I'm an immovable object on this one. I have four other parties I could go to that weekend; none of which I have to pay £25 for the privelage of attenting. I'm already seeing Sir Digweed at SW4 earlier in the day, and the rest of the weekends lineups 'aint half bad either:

SW4:

John Digweed, Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paolo Mojo, Sven Vath, Francois K, Tiefschwarz, Green Velvet, SOS, Sister Bliss etc...

Get Loaded:

Eastern Electrics:

Circo Loco:

Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this on into oblivion.

Frankly if anyone can beat that for a weekend's entertainment, with or without Bedrock I'd be impressed.
                I think it would be way more appropriate to say "Some chicks can't mix." As well as "Some guys can't mix."
                I'm getting very tired of hearing it!
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• TheMightyGreg
                  Editor Shmeditor
                  • Nov 2006

Appropriate behaviour =

Comment

• AndyH
                    Platinum Poster
                    • May 2005

Originally posted by TheMightyGreg

SW4:

Get Loaded:

Eastern Electrics:

Circo Loco:

Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this one into oblivion.

A) you never followed through with the GL offer and I want to stay fresh so can appreciate the inevitable journey/vortex that awaits in the night time anyway

B) Digweed will play for 1 hour at SW4 on the outdoor stage so cant hear anything anyway and will be a crap festival set

C) I could have/prob still can get you a ticket for £15

D) the line up for SW4 does suck

E) 6 hours of Digweed does beat that for a weekends entertainment

F) Chicks can mix you sexist pig

end of thread

Comment

• Steve Graham
                      DJ Jelly
                      • Jun 2004

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                        Anyone have Styx livesets?
                        • Jun 2004

cant you just sleep with each other after attending different clubnights?

....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• AndyH
                          Platinum Poster
                          • May 2005

Originally posted by Huggie Smiles
                          cant you just sleep with each other after attending different clubnights?

#

Obv yes, but my point is still valid..!

Comment

• simonr
                            Transitionator
                            • Jun 2004

Personally I hate those big event things ... a nice dark club and several hours of JD sounds far better than SW4 (particularly if the weathers crap).

Suppose there's always B-rock10 as a fall-back.
                            sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• DIDI
                              Aussie Pest
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by AndyH
                              A) you never followed through with the GL offer and I want to stay fresh so can appreciate the inevitable journey/vortex that awaits in the night time anyway

B) Digweed will play for 1 hour at SW4 on the outdoor stage so cant hear anything anyway and will be a crap festival set

C) I could have/prob still can get you a ticket for £15

D) the line up for SW4 does suck

E) 6 hours of Digweed does beat that for a weekends entertainment

F) Chicks can mix you sexist pig

end of thread
                              Second all of that.!! 1 hour sets at festivals = Total fail !!!
                              The chicks can't mix thing is just a very bad joke. In fact because we are better at multi tasking the percentage of good mixers is probably higher amongst chicks than guys
                              Originally posted by TheVrk
                              it IS incredible isn't it??
                              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...