This man is turning down the chance to see Paolo Mojo and then Digweed for at least 4-6 hours a bank Holiday when he will he been out and getting on it all day at SW4 anyway. I have offered to lend him the money etc etc and hes not budging. Any help from the board to help see the error of his ways is much appreciated.
FAO Themightygreg
Collapse
X
-
FAO Themightygreg
FFS man just suck it up and come to Bedrock on Sat.
This man is turning down the chance to see Paolo Mojo and then Digweed for at least 4-6 hours a bank Holiday when he will he been out and getting on it all day at SW4 anyway. I have offered to lend him the money etc etc and hes not budging. Any help from the board to help see the error of his ways is much appreciated.
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?' -
Re: FAO Themightygreg
There is no way in hell anyone who is in the area should be missing that night! Shame on you MightyGreg for even entertaining the idea of not going! Are ya nuts? If I had the money to spare I would book a flight to the uk to be there for that. Seriously! Get your ass to the Bedrock party. John Digweed for 6 hours? It's a no brainer!!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
Chicks CAN'T mix. And I'm an immovable object on this one. I have four other parties I could go to that weekend; none of which I have to pay £25 for the privelage of attenting. I'm already seeing Sir Digweed at SW4 earlier in the day, and the rest of the weekends lineups 'aint half bad either:
SW4:
John Digweed, Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paolo Mojo, Sven Vath, Francois K, Tiefschwarz, Green Velvet, SOS, Sister Bliss etc...
Get Loaded:
Plump DJ's, DJ Yoda, Utah Saints, Krafty Kuts, A-Skillz, Mylo, Soulwax, etc...
Eastern Electrics:
Cassy, Gerd Jansen, Hercules & Love Affair, Will Saul, etc...
Circo Loco:
Jamie Jones, Mr. C, Hector, Simon Rigg, Dollz at Play, Sossa, etc..
Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this one into oblivion.
Frankly if anyone can beat that for a weekend's entertainment, with or without Bedrock I'd be impressed.Comment
-
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
Perhaps AndyH should be abused for refusing the FREE guestlist I offered him for SW4? He says the lineup isn't up to scratch!
Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
I think it would be way more appropriate to say "Some chicks can't mix." As well as "Some guys can't mix."Chicks CAN'T mix. And I'm an immovable object on this one. I have four other parties I could go to that weekend; none of which I have to pay £25 for the privelage of attenting. I'm already seeing Sir Digweed at SW4 earlier in the day, and the rest of the weekends lineups 'aint half bad either:
SW4:
John Digweed, Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paolo Mojo, Sven Vath, Francois K, Tiefschwarz, Green Velvet, SOS, Sister Bliss etc...
Get Loaded:
Plump DJ's, DJ Yoda, Utah Saints, Krafty Kuts, A-Skillz, Mylo, Soulwax, etc...
Eastern Electrics:
Cassy, Gerd Jansen, Hercules & Love Affair, Will Saul, etc...
Circo Loco:
Jamie Jones, Mr. C, Hector, Simon Rigg, Dollz at Play, Sossa, etc..
Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this on into oblivion.
Frankly if anyone can beat that for a weekend's entertainment, with or without Bedrock I'd be impressed.
I'm getting very tired of hearing it!Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
Appropriate behaviour =
Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
A) you never followed through with the GL offer and I want to stay fresh so can appreciate the inevitable journey/vortex that awaits in the night time anywayChicks CAN'T mix. And I'm an immovable object on this one. I have four other parties I could go to that weekend; none of which I have to pay £25 for the privelage of attenting. I'm already seeing Sir Digweed at SW4 earlier in the day, and the rest of the weekends lineups 'aint half bad either:
SW4:
John Digweed, Carl Cox, Danny Tenaglia, Paolo Mojo, Sven Vath, Francois K, Tiefschwarz, Green Velvet, SOS, Sister Bliss etc...
Get Loaded:
Plump DJ's, DJ Yoda, Utah Saints, Krafty Kuts, A-Skillz, Mylo, Soulwax, etc...
Eastern Electrics:
Cassy, Gerd Jansen, Hercules & Love Affair, Will Saul, etc...
Circo Loco:
Jamie Jones, Mr. C, Hector, Simon Rigg, Dollz at Play, Sossa, etc..
Plus there's Notting Hill Carnival on Monday if i have the strength/funds to attend, plus I'm seeing Digweed in October for the 10th birthday which will blatently smash this one into oblivion.
Frankly if anyone can beat that for a weekend's entertainment, with or without Bedrock I'd be impressed.
B) Digweed will play for 1 hour at SW4 on the outdoor stage so cant hear anything anyway and will be a crap festival set
C) I could have/prob still can get you a ticket for £15
D) the line up for SW4 does suck
E) 6 hours of Digweed does beat that for a weekends entertainment
F) Chicks can mix you sexist pig
end of thread[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
cant you just sleep with each other after attending different clubnights?
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
Personally I hate those big event things ... a nice dark club and several hours of JD sounds far better than SW4 (particularly if the weathers crap).
Suppose there's always B-rock10 as a fall-back.sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: FAO Themightygreg
Second all of that.!! 1 hour sets at festivals = Total fail !!!A) you never followed through with the GL offer and I want to stay fresh so can appreciate the inevitable journey/vortex that awaits in the night time anyway
B) Digweed will play for 1 hour at SW4 on the outdoor stage so cant hear anything anyway and will be a crap festival set
C) I could have/prob still can get you a ticket for £15
D) the line up for SW4 does suck
E) 6 hours of Digweed does beat that for a weekends entertainment
F) Chicks can mix you sexist pig
end of thread
The chicks can't mix thing is just a very bad joke. In fact because we are better at multi tasking the percentage of good mixers is probably higher amongst chicks than guys
The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never DiesOriginally posted by TheVrkit IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than HernanComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment