obama's brother found living in a hut (no joke)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

obama's brother found living in a hut (no joke)

The Italian edition of Vanity Fair said that it had found George Hussein Onyango Obama living in a hut in a ramshackle town of Huruma on the outskirts of Nairobi.
    Mr Obama, 26, the youngest of the presidential candidate's half-brothers, spoke for the first time about his life, which could not be more different than that of the Democratic contender.
    "No-one knows who I am," he told the magazine, before claiming: "I live here on less than a dollar a month."
    According to Italy's Vanity Fair his two metre by three metre shack is decorated with football posters of the Italian football giants AC Milan and Inter, as well as a calendar showing exotic beaches of the world.
    Vanity Fair also noted that he had a front page newspaper picture of his famous brother - born of the same father as him, Barack Hussein Obama, but to a different mother, named only as Jael.
    He told the magazine: "I live like a recluse, no-one knows I exist."
    Embarrassed by his penury, he said that he does not does not mention his famous half-brother in conversation.
    "If anyone says something about my surname, I say we are not related. I am ashamed," he said.
    For ten years George Obama lived rough. However he now hopes to try to sort his life out by starting a course at a local technical college.
    He has only met his famous older brother twice - once when he was just five and the last time in 2006 when Senator Obama was on a tour of East Africa and visited Nairobi.
    The Illinois senator mentions his brother in his autobiography, describing him in just one passing paragraph as a "beautiful boy with a rounded head".
    Of their second meeting, George Obama said: "It was very brief, we spoke for just a few minutes. It was like meeting a complete stranger."
    George added he was no longer in contact with his mother and said:"I have had to learn to live and take what I need.
    "Huruma is a tough place, last January during the elections there was rioting and six people were hacked to death. The police don't even arrest you they just shoot you.
    "I have seen two of my friends killed. I have scars from defending myself with my fists. I am good with my fists."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...-in-Kenya.html

ok, ok, I'll say it: If he can't take care of his own brother (he could spot him a $20 a month), how can we expect him to take care of our country? Granted he doesn't know really the brother, but he doesn't know most of his constituents either. There, i said it

oh and... strong resemblance

• 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: obama's brother found living in a hut

must be a slow news day for vanity fair.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
      Anyone have Styx livesets?
      • Jun 2004

Re: obama's brother found living in a hut

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      must be a slow news day for vanity fair.
      ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• djsethnichols
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Re: obama's brother found living in a hut (no joke)

Yeah I can see your point, but how many half brothers does he have?
        I mean hell, his dad couldve been getting around like wilt chamberlain!
        https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

• stencil_cp
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2005

Originally posted by shosh
          how can we expect him to take care of our country?
          save it for the politics thread shosh i stay out of there for a reason....

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by stencil_cp
            save it for the politics thread shosh i stay out of there for a reason....
            i was joking brah, see the comments before and after my statement...

Comment

• nsite
              Addiction started
              • Jun 2004

this is fucking gay. i cant believe im even responding. half brother??? who gives a shit, you can choose your friends but you cant choose your family.

my wife has family I wouldnt piss on if they were on fire.

ffs
              ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

lmao @ the chapelle refernce. looks just like him. haha/.
                your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• shosh
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2004

take it easy/lightly guys. thats why i posted in gyy

i thought it was funny -> the telegraph -> vanity fair -> half brother -> $1/month -> my statement -> chappelle

Comment

Working...