• Show
Clear All
  • Dhar_2
    meat and potatoes
    • Jun 2004

Re: 2009 Acura TL

Originally posted by res0nat0r
    Yup.

BMW has an European Delivery program which allows customers to order their cars from their local dealers in the states and in a couple of months fly to Munich and pick it up. You can drive all over Europe and drop it off at about 15 different places. I got to drive it 155mph on the Autobhan.
    You actually save money while doing it. Less now that the dollar keeps sucking more and more, but the price diff on the European wholesale value which I bought it for vs. the MSRP off the lot here in the US was about $6,000.
    cool idea!

and then they ship your car to the states for u?

all inclusive?

Comment

• Erik Mitchell
      Gold Gabber
      • Oct 2004

Looks way too much like the newer Civics

I liked the last models better... Sorry I'm not much into specs besides MPG & safety
      soundcloud - facedbook

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Dhar_2
        cool idea!

and then they ship your car to the states for u?

all inclusive?
        yup

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Originally posted by Jenks
          They sure are proud of the new TL:

MSRP: $46280 - $53700. Invoice: $41576 - $48229
          where'd you get that info btw, this was posted on autoblog today
          Acura has finally revealed the pricing structure of its new 2009 TL sedan, and the base price jumps to $34,995, a little over a thousand bucks more than the last entry-level model. Replacing last year's Type-S is a new model with a version of Acura's SH-AWD and, at 305-horsepower, the most powerful V6 that parent company Honda has ever offered for sale. That top-level model will run you $38,505, which is pretty close to what the abandoned Type-S went for last year, though standard navigation is dropped. Adding the Technology Package -- which includes niceties like GPS, keyless access, push-button start and the Acura/ELS Surround sound audio system we liked so much when we got our first drive -- to either model will add about $4K to the asking price.
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

^Google. And i'll bet i just copied the text without really looking at wether it said TL or RL. Gotta be the RL price i posted.

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

yea prolly
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...