X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phuck'm-up
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jan 2008

The MercuryServer symbol...

The MercuryServer symbol looks like what i imagine the flower of life would like three dimensionally. Any one else see that.
    Last edited by phuck'm-up; February 6, 2009, 04:40:09 AM.
    https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: The MercuryServer symbol...

I see the [MS] label to be more like a molecule or group of particles.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• algy
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Flower of Life? Getting closer...

Having made the logo, I created it using an electronic microscope of pollen from the hills of West Virginia, USA. The graphic was in black and white, but I took the image and used photoshop to give it the orange look... it was all for fun.

This graphic was never intended to me the mercuryserver logo, I just used it as a placeholder image for the design template while Kamal reviewed it... those of you that are "old school" mercuryserver will remember the logo displaying the periodic table symbol of HG 80.

Anyways.. the logo spawned from a graphic much like this:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      "Too much love making, makes for poor match play." - Algy

Comment

• phuck'm-up
        MCast Resident DJ
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by algy

Having made the logo, I created it using an electronic microscope of pollen from the hills of West Virginia, USA. The graphic was in black and white, but I took the image and used photoshop to give it the orange look... it was all for fun.

This graphic was never intended to me the mercuryserver logo, I just used it as a placeholder image for the design template while Kamal reviewed it... those of you that are "old school" mercuryserver will remember the logo displaying the periodic table symbol of HG 80.

that is really cool....

did you collect the spores your self?

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Flower of Life (commonly abbreviated as FOL) is the modern name given to a geometrical figure composed of multiple evenly-spaced, overlapping circles, that are arranged so that they form a flower-like pattern with a sixfold symmetry like a hexagon. The center of each circle is on the circumference of six surrounding circles of the same diameter.
        The earliest known example of the Flower of Life symbol dates to at least 400AD, and is possibly much older than that.[1] Throughout human history, philosophers, artists, and architects around the world have known the FOL for its perfect form, proportion, and harmony. It is considered by some pagans to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time.[2][3][4][5] In this (pagan) sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all sentient beings, believed to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things.[6]
        There are many spiritual beliefs associated with the FOL; for example, depictions of the five Platonic Solids are found within the symbol of Metatron's Cube, which may be derived from the FOL pattern. These platonic solids are geometrical forms which are said to act as a template from which all life springs. (cool how i saw the FOL in a photoshoped spore)

Another notable example of that which may be derived from the FOL is the Tree of Life. This has been an important symbol of sacred geometry for many people from various religious backgrounds. Particularly, the teachings of the Kabbalah have dealt intricately with the Tree of Life.
        Significant meaning may be found by those viewing even the most basic components of the Flower of Life's design. In the Judeo-Christian tradition, the stages which construct the Seed of Life are said to represent the seven days of Creation, in which Yahweh created life; Genesis 2:2-3

, Exodus 23:12
        , 31:16-17
        , Isaiah 56:6-8
        . Within these stages, among other things, are the symbols of the Vesica Piscis (an ancient religious symbol) and Borromean rings (which represents the Holy Trinity).

I
        https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

there's a guy who creates professional monograms. he's an incredible artist as far as that goes. i think he'd make an awesome one for MS
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• phuck'm-up
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
            there's a guy who creates professional monograms. he's an incredible artist as far as that goes. i think he'd make an awesome one for MS

it is hard to symbolize so many great ideas. this place rocks.

Comment

• lilsensa
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by algy

I never knew that. That's really cool.
              RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• threehills
                I heart Lollergirl
                • Jun 2005

^ what ever happened to the history of MS page? Seems like some good info to include.
                It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• Digger
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Nov 2004

wow
                  https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013&g=bb" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="100%"> https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013">https://soundcloud.com/jorgecortes/j...t-s-julio-2013
                  All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                    Not cool enough
                    • Jun 2004

very nice to learn that little tidbit of information. A history behind your favorite website.
                    Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                    My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                    My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• billyz
                      Addiction started
                      • Dec 2006

Way cool!
                      Billy Z
                      soundcloud.com/djbillyz
                      mixcloud.com/djbillyz
                      twitter.com/djbillyz
                      twitter.com/bluePRINTSaturo
                      instagram.com/djbillyz
                      djbillyz.com

Comment

• MJDub
                        Are you Kidding me??
                        • Jun 2004

I thought the symbol was Bucky Balls.
                        http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

Fine work Algy, glad know that now, thanx!

a nice study >>

(((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Kamal
                            Administrator
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by lilsensa
                            I never knew that. That's really cool.
                            neither did I
                            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                            Originally posted by ace_dl
                            Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...