essentialmix Creamsfield1998 live: PaulOakenfold, Pete Tong, Sasha (2008-08-23)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: essentialmix Creamsfield1998 live: PaulOakenfold, Pete Tong, Sasha (2008-08-23)

thx ddr, I always appreciate the mega links over most others
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

• lando
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2008

Re: essentialmix Creamsfield1998 live: PaulOakenfold, Pete Tong, Sasha (2008-08-23)

NEED THE NAME OF THIS TRACKKKKKKK

Comment

• Homskillet
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Damn this Oakenfold mix brings back some fucking memoies...!!! I can actually remember what I was doing when I listen to some of these songs.

It's kinda wierd in a way to hear it again but damn this is when I thought Oakenfold was the absolute shit!!!

Oh the days of dancing until the sun came up just trying to rush to the next party. Damn... shit was so much fun!
        https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• simonr
          Transitionator
          • Jun 2004

He was !

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• buckman
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Ok so is this the new one im listening to thats on now?? can't tell cause its 2 months off from underworld
            " Darkness Imprisioning Me
            All That I See
            Absolute Horror
            I Cannot Live
            I Cannot Die
            Trapped In Myself
            Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• scifi pi
              Addiction started
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by clintlove
              sasha played a madonna track?
              I was at WMC Miami at the old MTV Real World house during an Mixmag After Party, when Sasha was on the decks (vinyl and acetates back then) when William Orbit called him on the cell from Los Angeles while he was with Madonna in the production studio working on her album. The Orlanod/Gainesillve, Eros Euphony and Balance crew were all hanging out and then Sasha started packing up in the middle of his set and had Carl Cox take over. We were all like "What the fuck?" since many of us just go there. Yellow cab shows up.

Sasha "Just got a ring from my mate - Orbit. Remixing a track for Madonna's new album. Cheers." (not exact words but close).

Comment

Working...