X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phuck'm-up
    MCast Resident DJ
    • Jan 2008

Where do "you" hear the music?

Like for instance. All by myself early this morning standing beside a large fish tank located outback at work I was watching a dove lap down some water in a puddle as if it were a thirsty dog hot off the trail. Then all of a sudden the dove stood upright as if something spooked him. It was dead quite aside from the water jets blasting the water in the fish tanks I am standing beside. I'm looking at this dove. The dove is now looking at me but doesn't fly off. Almost as if he picked up on some unseen energy that was strong enough to get his attention but did not frighten him. Picture this. Sun is still low in the sky. Me standing beside a fish tank looking at a bird that is looking me. I start to hear music. Not like in a club. More off in the distance. Not the bullshit skating rink junk that usually invades my morning but some bad ass music. Real melodic. Almost as if i could hear earths energy composed into one great expression. It is just cool to me that all these things are happening at once. Just me and the bird standing by a fish tank I heard music. That to me is cool. I have talked to several friends who have had similar experiences. Anyone experienced this before? Because it happens.
    https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: Where do "you" hear the music?

do you mean like random melodies and stuff that pop into your head?
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• phuck'm-up
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
      do you mean like random melodies and stuff that pop into your head?

Yes.
      https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• unkownartist
        Banned
        • Nov 2005

i,ve always had that from an early age, putting those idea's that come into ur head into something that is actual sound or creativity is more or less impossible or atleast i havnt been able to achieve it yet

its like sitting down and drawing from your mind

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

in the shower. it's the only place i realy don't have my headphones on.
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• phuck'm-up
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by red1
            i,ve always had that from an early age, putting those idea's that come into ur head into something that is actual sound or creativity is more or less impossible or atleast i havnt been able to achieve it yet

its like sitting down and drawing from your mind
            you know what i 'm talking about!

i have had that since childhood too. today was intense. like listening to a great dj.

i am a little heart broken this morning ( don't want to let her go) and i think that may have a lot to do with it.

any one have a recipe to get this girl out of my heart?

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

All the time all parts of the day !
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                Not cool enough
                • Jun 2004

Very interesting bro. I think i've heard things such as that before, but never really honed in on it.
                Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                  MCast Resident DJ
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
                  Very interesting bro. I think i've heard things such as that before, but never really honed in on it.
                  At the time of the experience this morning. My thoughts were about a love lost. Lost to the drama. Happens all the time. I see it every day. That experience today may be that my brain is healing the body. Or it may be this whole other thing. I believe it. In the past few years i have ignored it. Wanting love that I already have. Make sense?

It is cool how shit works.

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                    MCast Resident DJ
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by simonr
                    All the time all parts of the day !
                    Different environments create a different sounds. Like a Mack truck going by and some jump up jungle stuff comes flying out. That stuff is cool.

Comment

Working...