X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simonr
    Transitionator
    • Jun 2004

Digweed AOL sessions ??

Does anybody know what this session was ?

sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.
  • day_for_night
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Digweed AOL sessions ??

ya he did a mix (or two?) for AOL. don't remember what they were like, but pretty sure it was 2-3 years ago.

Comment

• clintlove
      Hey girl, ya Hungry?
      • Jun 2004

from what I've heard, it's a pretty solid mix. lots of Bedrock stuff from a few years ago. always wanted this mix, but never got my own copy

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• fabric8
        200mph Club
        • Jul 2006

New York, NY – November 15, 2005 – In a digital showcase for world renowned DJ, John Digweed, AOL Music (www.aolmusic.com) and INgrooves have teamed up to release their first album featuring mixes from his exclusive “AOL Music DJ Sessions” set that will only be available for sale online.
        AOL Music debuted the album on Monday, November 14 in a full Listening Party - giving fans the opportunity to hear it in its entirety at www.aolmusic.com. Then since Tuesday, November 15, fans have the opportunity to purchase “AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed” exclusively from Apple’s iTunes Music Store. In December, fans will be able to visit other online outlets including AOL Music Now and others to purchase the digital album.
        Recorded in September of 2005, “AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed” is comprised entirely of recordings from Digweed’s own progressive house label, Bedrock.
        The release of AOL Music DJ Sessions: Mixed by John Digweed marks the first time AOL Music and INgrooves have partnered to produce and market a full length digital album that will be distributed online.
        AOL Music features exclusive DJ mixes by world-famous DJs including Sasha, Hybrid, Sander Kleinenberg and Roni Size on its Dance/Electronica page and on the DJ Sets station on AOL Radio.
        John Digweed is ranked as the number six DJ in the world according to a recent “DJ Magazine” poll. Formerly part of the world-famous DJ Duo Sasha & Digweed, he was the first British DJ to hold a residency in legendary New York City hotspot Twilo. The Hastings, England native scored two Top 30 hits in 1997 with remixes of Chakra's "I Am" and Bedrock's "For What You Dream Of" (featured in the hit movie Trainspotting).
        AOL® Music (www.aolmusic.com) is a leading online destination for music, reaching millions music fans a month* through a rich array of programming, products and services that make it easy to discover, experience, listen to and buy music online.
        INgrooves is a digital record label and technology company that provides artists and indie labels with distribution, marketing, and licensing services through its INgrooves™, INgrooves Mobile Music™, and Digital Music Access™ brands.
        Last edited by fabric8; August 25, 2008, 11:27:41 PM.

Comment

• Dhar_2
          meat and potatoes
          • Jun 2004

i think i've got these somewhere!!!

no idea where mind!!!

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

you can buy it from the itunes store i think

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

Cheers ... looks like a Bedrock promotion/tie in rather then a dedicated mix.
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

was a great set if i rember correctly!!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

try here:- http://play.rhapsody.com/johndigweed...layBounce=true

Comment

• simonr
                    Transitionator
                    • Jun 2004

Cheers Dhar .. I've managed (cough) to locate a copy !
                    sigpicSimonR

Comment

Working...