• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: odds that toasty.......

Originally posted by thesightless
    they dont need to. its like saying the sun will come up tromorrow. accepted unversal truth. GW destroyed what regan did for the right. much like do nothing congress did for the dem's.. shit this election is still farily even. i dont know how. but it is. ppl are dumb.

perhaps i should vote for mccain? people today deserve the worst president they can get.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

mccain is an idiot. if he wins be ready for america's 2104 election to be about pulling out of iraq. honestly, i cant beleive he has even 20% of the vote in polls.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

mccain is an idiot. if he wins be ready for america's 2104 election to be about pulling out of iraq. honestly, i cant beleive he has even 20% of the vote in polls.

Because all of the right-leaning media is focusing on Obama's problems and issues.

They know that the moment they become objective at how disastrous McCain will really be, how leftist he really is, they know it will be the end for them and the GOP. The only person on the 'right' who has stood up to McCain is Glenn Beck, who said the other night, "I can't see myself pulling the lever for McCain".
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

continuing to prove my point... mccain was out of it b4 we started. shit, ill be surprised if a republican wins ANY office at the federal or goveners level

also james carville had a fucking great line i just read about the democrats

"if this party has a message, they are doing a great job of hiding it"

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

continuing to prove my point... mccain was out of it b4 we started. shit, ill be surprised if a republican wins ANY office at the federal or goveners level
            They will.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
              • Jun 2004

lmao, then we really need to correct our education system

bring back corporal punishment and get hard on these kids~!

i need a fucking chatroom.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

i need a fucking chatroom.

dude. i know. a chatroom would make this so much easier.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• thesightless
                  • Jun 2004

its jsut that i refuse to work anymore. im waiting to either be fired or move on.

Comment

• MJDub
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

fucking QFT

I had to experience first-hand the travesty of No Child Left Behind, which was only a cherry on top of the shit sundae that the education system has been for years.

http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• thesightless
                      • Jun 2004

unions destroyed the system when they refused to hold themselves accountable and parents stopped any repair work when they refused to hold themselves accountable.

schools should be run like a catholic school was in 1962. they didnt let you fail. if it took beating the info into you, you at leasgt learned. wait until the generations that are in their mid to young twenties grow older. we are fooked.

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

they dont need to. its like saying the sun will come up tromorrow. accepted unversal truth. GW destroyed what regan did for the right. much like do nothing congress did for the dem's.. shit this election is still farily even. i dont know how. but it is. ppl are dumb.
                        I hear you Sean, have been trying to steer clear of convention stuff, but tuned in much against my better judgement. Biden was well rehearsed, everything he talked about sounded great but it is the same shite every candidate for the past twenty years since I have been able to vote has promised, yet never delivered, education, health care, forward thinking economy, taxes, etc. It is just getting harder to buy it, no matter who it is coming from today.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• thesightless
                          • Jun 2004

its amazing, neither candidate has even mentioned policy yet

and i am now part of 4 different sig's lol

Comment

Working...