X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

The Kucinich Speech last night

Wow what a speech by Kucinich last night.. I have never seen him so animated before. If you missed it here it is.

• thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: The Kucinich Speech last night

been on DK for a long time. unique politician in gov't. he realizes so many things that are thrown at us are bullshit. my favorite kuchinich moment was last election, he was debating john kerry and kerry was all " I AM FOR AMERICAN JOBS"

dk LOOKED AT HIM, said ,"really", breaking all debate rules, and pulls out this breifcase with documents, holds up a copy of the NAFTA and bill for nomiinating china to mst favored trading status (low tariffs), and yells "these two bills are directly proven to be responsible for sending over a million american jobs south of the border and overseas, let me ask you, 'whose name is the sponsor on all these bills?' you john, you."

i sat there saying, wow, let me learn about him. he is borderline left wing militant in certain social and civial issues from medical care to rights, but boots conservative spending ideas more than any democrat, or the republicans as of late as well.

ppl should read up on him. he made the night last night. we all know i hate this, but dont deny its importance, and people like DK and bob barr should be put to the forefront.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Jenks
      I'm kind of a big deal.
      • Jun 2004

missed his speech.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Kucinich is a badass if his domestic policy wasn't so bullshit.
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

gotta say, that little dude blew it out. It's tough to not like DK, IMO. He's a warrior, and I sincerely believe his heart is in the right place. Unfortunately, he looks like a Tolkein character, which limits his ability to compete at the presidential level -- not saying that's right, but it's just reality.

Got a lot of great ideas. I was always a fan of his idea to establish a Department of Peace -- really a visionary concept. I know there are those that will scoff at such a flower power, hippie-like idea, but so much of our focus is on things of a military nature, it'd be nice to devote at least some attention to taking steps to see that those munitions are less necessary.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by toasty
            gotta say, that little dude blew it out. It's tough to not like DK, IMO. He's a warrior, and I sincerely believe his heart is in the right place. Unfortunately, he looks like a Tolkein character, which limits his ability to compete at the presidential level -- not saying that's right, but it's just reality.

Got a lot of great ideas. I was always a fan of his idea to establish a Department of Peace -- really a visionary concept. I know there are those that will scoff at such a flower power, hippie-like idea, but so much of our focus is on things of a military nature, it'd be nice to devote at least some attention to taking steps to see that those munitions are less necessary.
            you damn hippie. cut your hair!
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              you damn hippie. cut your hair!
              Pretty sure that's the most liberal thing I've ever said. Oh well.

Comment

Working...