X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Held Hostage By Douchebags

Walked into the executive lounge at my hotel to check the climate and see if it would be a good place to unwind, have a glass of wine, and catch some of the convention coverage. I walk into the room and there are a bunch of folks watching CNN. I ask the concierge if they have wireless, he says yes, and I ask him to pour me a glass of wine while I go grab my laptop.

I return, less than a minute later, and most everyone has left except for one dude who had commandeered the remote, and now we're watching this documentary on outlaw bikers. What's worse, you evidently can't take your drink back to your room, so I'm fucking stuck with this douche. Every person that has walked in since comes in, looks at me, and I just shrug. I don't know what they want to watch, but I guarantee you it is not this.

• neoee
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Held Hostage By Douchebags

Originally posted by toasty
    you evidently can't take your drink back to your room, so I'm fucking stuck with this douche.
    Why are you letting that stop you?

BTW how long are you in Seattle for? It would be nice to meet up with a fellow MS'er for a drink.
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by neoee
      Why are you letting that stop you?

BTW how long are you in Seattle for? It would be nice to meet up with a fellow MS'er for a drink.
      Ah, wish I'd known that -- leaving this morning. I'm up here from time to time, though, so I'll catch you next time for sure.

Comment

• shosh
        Banned
        • Jun 2004

should have just pounded that wine and gone to your room

Comment

Working...