X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Carville Still Bitter?

Much has been made of the PUMAs -- "Party Unity My Ass" Clinton supporters -- since Hillary bowed out. Looks what Carville has on his feet at the convention:

Coincidence? Sending a message? Just trying to be funny?

I was curious what the PUMA folks were up to this evening, and tracking down shit like this is apparently the answer. Seems ridiculous, but I don't know why else he'd be wearing shoes like this with a suit unless it was a shout-out to Clinton's supporters. Odd, because he's done a pretty good job of pushing Obama's message. My guess is that it's intended to be light-hearted...
  • shosh
    Banned
    • Jun 2004

Re: Carville Still Bitter?

maybe he's just comfortable in pumas and likes their look? haha

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

he has a right to be bitter. his party is a fucking joke when they cant barrel over this GOP. democrats are fucking retarded.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

he's bitter because he banked his career on the clintons. and now he's got shit to show for it. it's about him, not for the better of the country
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...