X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Putin: Bush pushed Georgia Provocation to get McCain elected

Vladimir Putin accused President Bush tonight of orchestrating the war in Georgia in a plot to get John McCain elected to the White House.

In his most explosive allegation since the South Ossetia crisis erupted, the Russian Prime Minister said that the United States had provoked the conflict to aid the Republican candidate, who is an outspoken critic of the Kremlin.
    oh dahhhhhmmm. you get 'em, boy! This just confirms the worst of my theories. it would certainly explain how tom clancy articulated the very moment with the exact factions a few years ago in his game: someone in the white house plays a little ghost recon.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Putin: Bush pushed Georgia Provocation to get McCain elected

Bush started this to cancel the elections.. why else would he have passes that executive order where if there is a crisis anywhere in the world he can declare martial law and suspend the elections.

Comment

• 88Mariner
      My dick is smaller
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by runningman
      Bush started this to cancel the elections.. why else would he have passes that executive order where if there is a crisis anywhere in the world he can declare martial law and suspend the elections.

citation?
      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

• Executive Order 10995: All communications media are to be seized by the Federal Government. Radio, TV, newspapers, CB, Ham, telephones, and the internet will be under federal control. Hence, the First Amendment will be suspended indefinitely.
        • Executive Order 10997: All electrical power, fuels, and all minerals well be seized by the federal government.
        • Executive Order 10998: All food resources, farms and farm equipment will be seized by the government. You will not be allowed to hoard food since this is regulated.
        • Executive Order 10999: All modes of transportation will go into government control. Any vehicle can be seized.
        • Executive Order 11000: All civilians can be used for work under federal supervision.
        • Executive Order 11490: Establishes presidential control over all US citizens, businesses, and churches in time of "emergency."
        • Executive Order 12919: Directs various Cabinet officials to be constantly ready to take over virtually all aspects of the US economy during a State of National Emergency at the direction of the president.
        • Executive Order 13010: Directs FEMA to take control over all government agencies in time of emergency. FEMA is under control of executive branch of the government.
        • Executive Order 12656: "ASSIGNMENT OF EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESPONSIBILITIES", "A national emergency is any occurrence, including natural disaster, military attack, technological emergency, or other emergency that seriously degrades or seriously threatens the national security of the United States. Policy for national security emergency preparedness shall be established by the President." This order includes federal takeover of all local law enforcement agencies, wage and price controls, prohibits you from moving assets in or out of the United States, creates a draft, controls all travel in and out of the United States, and much more.

The latest news and information from the Biden-Harris administration.

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

i'm aware of those executive orders. i'm wondering what informatoin you have that bush will, in fact, exercise them.

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
            • Jun 2004

well I'm sure he didn't put them in the Patriot Act so the next president can do it. Unfortunately I'm not in the Oval office and I can't give you an update of what Dick and George are planning. It was strange that the USA oops Georgia invaded Russia on the opening of the Olympics.. It's like they are starting a fight before going out of office.. I wonder why?

Comment

• 88Mariner
              My dick is smaller
              • Nov 2006

well he didn't put them in the office. lawyers and congressmen did. he merely signed on it. are you suggesting he had a direct hand on writing that bill??

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

no I'm sure he just signs things that he is not aware of.. Come on.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                  I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                  • Mar 2008

events like these have become far to predictable.

imho, perhaps bush is not the apex of executive control, and merely a pawn in a vaster game? and no, that's not nebulous conspiracy quackery, but a sincere pondering. anyone else contemplate that?

idunno, i put little to no trust in all the exoteric masquerades that the government/system and it's policies pulls on the people though.. thats why i just observe all this phantasmagora.
                  (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                    i'm aware of those executive orders. i'm wondering what informatoin you have that bush will, in fact, exercise them.
                    Not saying that he will do that, but there is officially nothing that I would put beyond Bush. Until someone else is sworn in and he has actually physically left the White House, I'm not breathing easy about anything.

Comment

Working...