• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: McCain/Palin?

toasdty, you'll like this..

i already have the location on the wall that im gonna put my head through on election day. i lose no matter what.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Lorn
      Looking for a title!
      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
      the point i have been making is... the last 8 years... i blame congress moreso (therefore the democrats, they have control), in that they couldnt do anything, yet alone the one thing 95% of the world wants and 99% of this country...
      Hello. How does this not make sense to people?

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by anonin
        and lets not forget that with the rise of russia and china, that PTA experience is going to be so key, and i think i heard something about her brother being the snowmobile champion too??? sold!!
        No that's her husband!! LMAO
        UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• Localizer
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2004

It doesn't matter. We can all mock her but this was a decidedly good choice for McCain and will threaten Obama's chances at the presidency. Biden is willing to carry on statist agendas that were left by Nixon and Reagan (drug war). A pure conservative such as Palin could open up the door not only to Clinton's voters but potential conservative female votes we may have never seen in prior elections. Politically, she's never held a congressional position so any records of her 'voting' for a war (which are probably none though we probably know in her mind she is a proponent) will go up against Obama's 'I didn't vote for this war' stance. It's an excellent strategic pick by McCain's party, something the republicans needed to boost party confidence. However, Biden is smoking them all with congressional experience and 'ethics' which far overshadow Palin's.
          Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
          -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• anonin
            Juvenile Delinquent
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Pensacola Emilie
            No that's her husband!! LMAO
            awww shucks, i'm getting the fam confused

Comment

• shosh
              Banned
              • Jun 2004

and considering a ranking board member at a major NY bank is on tape saying "if the nigger wins, we're gonna chaneg the market big time".....
              sauce? link?

kinda lol'ed but astounded that someone actually said that

toasdty, you'll like this..

i already have the location on the wall that im gonna put my head through on election day. i lose no matter what.
              hmmm.... which is is:

no i will win. obama is gonna win, and i have already transferred my money into stocks that will beinifit with a fullly democratic govt'. both houses and the white house will be under thier control so bet on alternative energy comapnies, large scale industris with heavy influential unions, etc
              thats what ill be doing too if he wins

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

the point i have been making is... the last 8 years... i blame congress moreso (therefore the democrats, they have control), in that they couldnt do anything, yet alone the one thing 95% of the world wants and 99% of this country...
                It always amazes me when people say shit like this, which ignores the fact that Congress was controlled for 6 of the last 8 years by the GOP. Yes, the Democratically controlled Congress has had its ass handed to it, but it isn't as if everything was Kool & the Gang up until January 2007, at which time everything went to shit. No way does the GOP get a pass for the failures of Congress -- especially since they've been the ones filibustering everything over the last year and a half.

Remember when "filibuster" was a dirty word and Republicans constantly demanded a "yes or no vote" on everything? Now, the drumbeat is, "everyone knows you need 60 votes to get anything accomplished in the Senate," while the GOP filibusters everything is sight. To borrow a phrase from Dennis Kucinich, WAKE UP AMERICA!

Comment

• Lorn
                  Looking for a title!
                  • Sep 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                  It always amazes me when people say shit like this, which ignores the fact that Congress was controlled for 6 of the last 8 years by the GOP. Yes, the Democratically controlled Congress has had its ass handed to it, but it isn't as if everything was Kool & the Gang up until January 2007, at which time everything went to shit. No way does the GOP get a pass for the failures of Congress -- especially since they've been the ones filibustering everything over the last year and a half.

Remember when "filibuster" was a dirty word and Republicans constantly demanded a "yes or no vote" on everything? Now, the drumbeat is, "everyone knows you need 60 votes to get anything accomplished in the Senate," while the GOP filibusters everything is sight. To borrow a phrase from Dennis Kucinich, WAKE UP AMERICA!

The point is its Congress..........not who controls it.

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lorn
                    The point is its Congress..........not who controls it.
                    Look at what sightless wrote (emphasis mine):

Kinda looks like he's blaming the democrats, I'd say.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

my worst fears are this

a few months into his presidency, McCain keels over or has a stroke that leaves him incapacitated.

And then, in his place, is this noob govnah with little experience outside of juneau. she's got nothing on foreign policy, and worse is the neocon's who will encircle her like vultures on a dead cow, and she'll have no choice but to listen to them.

Can you just imagine, for a moment, what will be going through the minds of millions of Americans....that the leader of the free world is a person with such little understanding of the world we live in? I thought about it for a moment at work today, and I felt sick to my stomach.

I mean, I don't even think she understands what's going on. I'm absolutely flabergasted that she accepted against what would be for the best of the country. It reeks of opportunism, not of the will or desire to reform government. Any person in her position should say, "thanks, but no thanks, there are more serious and better choices to fill such an incredible position".

FFS, she's the tie-breaking vote, too! One can only assume she'll tow the party line for the sake of towing the party line.

One last comment; I think this tells me (in contrast to what toasty said), that McCain thinks he has a shot to win if he can carry over the Hillary voters.

This wasn't a choice to run a government, this was a choice to win an election. It's about the politics to McCain, and nothing more.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• 88Mariner
                        My dick is smaller
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by shosh
                        no im not voting for mccain cause he's white... im voting for him cause he's not obama lol. of course you can infer whatever you want from that and make it a race issue as obama is making it... if you dont want to vote for obama yous racist

you're voting for mccain because you think Obama will make things worse off. To the contrary, Obama won't change much and it will be McCain that will show us how to sink a ship.
                        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

Check this out. Kinda like appointing John Bolton, who loathes the UN, to be UN Ambassador:

Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain's ticket mate.

Palin replied: “As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.”

This is actually just kinda funny and as the article notes, might cut in her favor from an "anti-Washington" standpoint. With that said, though, I'm a bit bothered by the comment that the VP slot would need to be "fruitful ... especially for Alaskans."

Seriously, what on earth does that mean? Personally, I'm not all that concerned about what happens to Alaska specifically, as opposed to the country as a whole. Is the reference to "the things we're trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S." a reference to drilling for oil? Because, you know, if there's one thing this country needs, it's another executive with a soft spot for oil...

Comment

• Localizer
                            Platinum Poster
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                            my worst fears are this

a few months into his presidency, McCain keels over or has a stroke that leaves him incapacitated.

And then, in his place, is this noob govnah with little experience outside of juneau. she's got nothing on foreign policy, and worse is the neocon's who will encircle her like vultures on a dead cow, and she'll have no choice but to listen to them.

Can you just imagine, for a moment, what will be going through the minds of millions of Americans....that the leader of the free world is a person with such little understanding of the world we live in? I thought about it for a moment at work today, and I felt sick to my stomach.

I mean, I don't even think she understands what's going on. I'm absolutely flabergasted that she accepted against what would be for the best of the country. It reeks of opportunism, not of the will or desire to reform government. Any person in her position should say, "thanks, but no thanks, there are more serious and better choices to fill such an incredible position".

FFS, she's the tie-breaking vote, too! One can only assume she'll tow the party line for the sake of towing the party line.

One last comment; I think this tells me (in contrast to what toasty said), that McCain thinks he has a shot to win if he can carry over the Hillary voters.

This wasn't a choice to run a government, this was a choice to win an election. It's about the politics to McCain, and nothing more.
                            According to Faux Noise, the extent of her 'foreign policy' is talking about fishing with Russia and some other retarded nonsense with Canada. She's more than just a lowly govnar; she's a gateway to all things natural resources, an epitome of the female conservative MILF with an NRA membership, and someone who looks to torpedo the Obama campaign ship with conservative rhetoric. I'm anticipating the VP debates because personally I'd like to see Biden stomp her.
                            -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• buckman
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

what family photo this is

" Darkness Imprisioning Me
                              All That I See
                              Absolute Horror
                              I Cannot Live
                              I Cannot Die
                              Trapped In Myself
                              Body My Holding Cell"-James Hetfield(Metallica)

soulseek sn buckman28

Comment

• Localizer
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by buckman
                                what family photo this is

I like how the daughter on the left has a tan in alaska.
                                -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...