X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

McCain/Palin?

Had this thought in the shower: while Palin as a pick would be condescending to all of Clinton's voters right off the bat, it would nonetheless encourage them to at least consider not voting for Obama. the PUMA's are more interested in having a female in office than someone with democrat credentials: their behavior even up to yesterday is indicative of which they value more. ANd, considering Biden is an attack dog, Palin will simply 'muzzle' him at the VP debates. Remember what happened when Clinton ran fo senate a few years ago? She wasn't doing so well until her opponent, some off-the-cuff-guy, really turned her into a victim....

just a thought. i'll probably have this thread deleted once mccain picks...
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----
  • Steve Graham
    DJ Jelly
    • Jun 2004

Re: McCain/Palin?

not a bad idea to have a cougar as running mate

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
      Addiction started
      • Aug 2008

The majority of women will not vote for McCain solely on the basis that he chose a woman as a running mate.

One of my first thoughts was the fact that Republicans have one of the oldest men ever to run for this office and then he goes an chooses some "newby" to step in?????? Not smart in my eyes! Especially considering one of the Republicans "big" things is Obama's lack of experience.
      UFUCKINGCUNTCHA!!!!R.I.P. Jib!

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
        Addiction started
        • Aug 2008

Also, she is presently under investigation in her own state!!!!!!!

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

so, I'd hit it

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Steve Graham
            so, I'd hit it
            We all know your not picky!!!!! EEK! LOL

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
              Addiction started
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
              Had this thought in the shower: while Palin as a pick would be condescending to all of Clinton's voters right off the bat, it would nonetheless encourage them to at least consider not voting for Obama. the PUMA's are more interested in having a female in office than someone with democrat credentials: their behavior even up to yesterday is indicative of which they value more. ANd, considering Biden is an attack dog, Palin will simply 'muzzle' him at the VP debates. Remember what happened when Clinton ran fo senate a few years ago? She wasn't doing so well until her opponent, some off-the-cuff-guy, really turned her into a victim....

just a thought. i'll probably have this thread deleted once mccain picks...

The thing is that "Clinton Women Voters" will not vote for Palin because she is soooooo pro guns and so against women's rights. So the fact that there is a woman on the Republican ticket doesn't count for much!

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

This could be the stupidest election I have ever seen. It has nothing about who is the best candidate but rather how many minorities and women you can get on the ticket.. I mean what next the Secretary of State is going to be a latino transvestite??

Comment

• thesightless
                  Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                  This could be the stupidest election I have ever seen. It has nothing about who is the best candidate but rather how many minorities and women you can get on the ticket.. I mean what next the Secretary of State is going to be a latino transvestite??
                  I TOLD YOU..... idiocracy is already here.

think about the last few

bush vs gore
                  bush vs kerry
                  mccain vs baraka
                  your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                  download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

I'll give McCain some credit, this is a bold pick. If he's feeling comfortable about his ability to win, no way does he go with Palin -- he goes with Romney, Pawlenty, or someone similarly "safe." He's swinging for the fences here.

Also making a clear play for PUMAs who want a woman in the executive branch above all else. If I were a Hillary supporter, I might find it a little condescending for McCain to think that he could just insert another woman who shares basically zero of my ideology and that I'd get behind that ticket purely on the basis that she's a woman.

Comment

• thesightless
                      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                      • Jun 2004

yeah, independently, this is a knock out choice and surprised a lot of people.

few factors to help him
                      a. this party brought the woman, a self made mother of five.
                      b. she brings SOME integrity to the greenies. alaska is home of the most fragile ecosystem in US governance, ad hopefully she doesnt sell it out. she has the oppurtunity to be at the forefront of the voices for global warming, alternative energy and eco-conservation at once. and perhaps she can own the biggest stage as well. even with the oil contract, she can at least voice this opinion at a level never seen before. (god im praying she does)
                      c. she's a shark.
                      d. dont underestimate the power of a woman to convey the pro life message if you are a conservative.
                      e. only 44.
                      f. child has down syndrome. again, an oppurtunity to have a pro-stem cell research debate if she grows a pair realizes that maybe that research her party is blindly denying could possiblly help her son have a better life.

can u imagine hillary clinton's thoughts this morning when she heard this.... hahahahahhahahahah

now this election has a oppurtunity to be groundbreaking, one way or another a woman or a african-american will be in the white house.
                      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                        Addiction started
                        • Aug 2008

McCain must have Alzheimers!!!!! First choosing a woman and expecting women to vote for him just because is an insult!

Can you imagine if McCain died and this woman was left in charge! Holy shit you think we are in bad shape now! She was on the PTA fifteen years ago.

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by thesightless

few factors to help him
                          b. she brings SOME integrity to the greenies. alaska is home of the most fragile ecosystem in US governance, ad hopefully she doesnt sell it out. she has the oppurtunity to be at the forefront of the voices for global warming, alternative energy and eco-conservation at once. and perhaps she can own the biggest stage as well.
                          c. she's a shark.

can u imagine hillary clinton's thoughts this morning when she heard this.... hahahahahhahahahah

/owned!!1!!

lOL watching foxnews this morning has been entertaining.
                          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• shosh
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2004

few factors to help him
                            b. she brings SOME integrity to the greenies. alaska is home of the most fragile ecosystem in US governance, ad hopefully she doesnt sell it out. she has the oppurtunity to be at the forefront of the voices for global warming, alternative energy and eco-conservation at once. and perhaps she can own the biggest stage as well.
                            c. she's a shark.

i was surprised to hear palin as the vp, so i guess if mccain wins will have a woman president in 2 years? (no death threat)

also, how many times do you think mccain will tap that ass?

Comment

• Mad'Em Fixer
                              Addiction started
                              • Aug 2008

few factors to help him
                              c. she's a shark.

BTW she is a huge supporter of drilling in Alaska.

Comment

Working...