MCast is definetly making some noise over here...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taylor Norris
    Platinum Poster
    • Oct 2005

Re: MCast is definetly making some noise over here...

Originally posted by Shiva
    Oh, well here it is the opposite, it is really nasty when it comes to edm... I have never seen people listen to edm as much as here. THEY ARE FREAKS OF BEATS...
    I have declined like 4 or 5 gigs this month, its like one party after another, it never ends....too much.

Comment

• phuck'm-up
      MCast Resident DJ
      • Jan 2008

That is cool. Nice to know people out there are listening.

Love for the music= M-Cast!
      https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• Kamal
        Administrator
        • May 2002

Oh, well here it is the opposite, it is really nasty when it comes to edm... I have never seen people listen to edm as much as here. THEY ARE FREAKS OF BEATS...
        I have declined like 4 or 5 gigs this month, its like one party after another, it never ends....too much.
        need to move to beirut
        www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
        he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
        Originally posted by ace_dl
        Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
        I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• i!!ustrious
          I got some N64 Games Yo!!
          • Mar 2008

EDIT:

Ya. common knowledge around these parts i assume, but.. EDM (excluding the shitty spam style of electrohaus and candy trance) is brutally prejudged with indifference here in the states, relatively speaking.

Serious Electronic Musik is pretty much obscured to the mainstream, in a lot of places.

The underground sustains it though quite well with style.
          (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

THAT is amazing to me!!

Comment

• i!!ustrious
              I got some N64 Games Yo!!
              • Mar 2008

/signed
              (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• phuck'm-up
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Jan 2008

need help?
                https://soundcloud.com/bass00monkey/aquanaun_rebirth_club_controler_demo_a_real_dj_featuring_eddie_golds_fly_away_with_k_major

Comment

• Shiva
                  MCast Mistress
                  • Nov 2007

^ You're welcome to join!!!

No but seriously, when I say it is too much sometimes I really mean it. I mean come on, young boys and girls at age of 15-16, even less sometimes, partying for 2 or 3 days in a row, sometimes every weekend.... I think it is too much (imo).

Anyways. Just woke up from a short nap. It's almost 2am here now and I am getting dressed to go play an afterhours gig. Luckily for me the place is nearby the house so I wont have to drive long. We will take some pix and vids, and if some good material comes out of this I will post them on a thread in the morning.
                  In the meantime wishing a nice evening to you all.
                  CheerZ

Comment

• raver_mania
                    Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                    • Aug 2004

Great to hear!! EDM is the US is definitely not mainstream, but in a way I like it like that.

SHiva - I hear you about young kids partying...back in 2000 or so I was at a rave (BOO parties up in NYC anyone??), and I saw this kid who must not have been any older than 11! And he was trying to buy drugs from one shady looking MF'er!! That was just ridiculous - for some reason that really took a toll on my evening!

Comment

• FM
                      Wooooooo!
                      • Jun 2004

EDM overseas is pop music for us...

I've toned down on my partying lately...well, somewhat as I do have a hand in 2 weeklies. Cutting back on the Saturdays more or less and some after parties...though I've gone strong many a time in the 24, 30+ hour range without sleep (did a bender last weekend where I maybe had 3-4 hours total in about 50)
                      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                      Facebook!
                      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                        Not cool enough
                        • Jun 2004

Damn. Can't wait to get to that point in my dj/producing life. Congrats on the success.
                        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• DIDI
                          Aussie Pest
                          • Nov 2004

That's just great. I walked into the trendy little bakery here the other day and they were playing EDM , problem, It was Trance
                          Originally posted by TheVrk
                          it IS incredible isn't it??
                          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• P-COLATROUBLE
                            Getting warmed up
                            • Aug 2008

Originally posted by raver_mania
                            great to hear!! Edm is the us is definitely not mainstream, but in a way i like it like that.

shiva - i hear you about young kids partying...back in 2000 or so i was at a rave (boo parties up in nyc anyone??), and i saw this kid who must not have been any older than 11! And he was trying to buy drugs from one shady looking mf'er!! That was just ridiculous - for some reason that really took a toll on my evening!

the same happened to me he was 12 and was rolling his balls off then the owner of the house kicked the kid out..i tried to watch over him as much as i could but it sure is sad to see that .but the music..is amazing we all run on this vibrational sequence and the beats just enhance our vibrations!!!
                            But all hail mcast!!!
                            SPEAK YOUR MIND..EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES.

Comment

• FM
                              Wooooooo!
                              • Jun 2004

^^^it's funny though...out of all the kids, etc. we may see rolling out of their minds and this and that and looking completely fucked up, how extremely few we actually hear that end up dead from od'ing or what have you...

sure, maybe they have a little difficulty getting home or the recovery may suck ... but they seem to end up relatively OK in the end.
                              FM

"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Facebook!

Comment

• FM
                                Wooooooo!
                                • Jun 2004

Anyway, back on topic...I don't hear EDM too much in stores around here, but a few do get CD's once in a while to play in...sadly, most of them are pre-selected garbage or the cheesy hits ... once in a while, a few goodies will leak through though...
                                FM

Facebook!

Comment

Working...