X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bender420
    Tickle me Elmo!
    • Jun 2004

Ouch

so i drove into nola yesterday afternoon to get dress clothes for a family funeral and to load up the car with as many important prized possessions in case things get hairy here. mostly my records. i'm not so worried about flooding as i am looting. or the house going bye bye. so i get in town and i'm flipping out a bit b/c of it and the fact that if it happens the movie industry here will go bye bye and i'll be stuck back in alexandria plumbing! i'm looking around trying to figure out what im doing, open the frig, see bloody mary mix and think, ' well the looters aren't getting that! ' mind you this was at 5:30 p.m. from there i went to dinner with a buddy and we're knocking back a couple glasses of wine while freaking out about the possible end of our worlds.
    from there i went by clint's to grab some tunes from him and i knock back a maker's with him. from there i went to meet my room mate at the wrap party for the film they just finished. ( this is the one i build the bomb for! (( insert disclosure here about it not being a real bomb. )) ) and here i go off on the keg like i was michael jackson and it was a 11 yr old boy! from there we go to some other bar with much of the same and i FINALLY decide to call it a nite b/c i have a lot to do the next day ( how nice and responsible of me ) at 5a.m.!!!

well it's 4:30p.m. and i can finally stand up without leaking out of any and all orifices!
    and i'm pretty happy that i can finally hold down water.

i immediately thought some of you would enjoy my pain, so there you go. enjoy
    Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ouch

I feel warm inside.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I hope to feel the same on sunday as I need to be capacitated enough to incapacitate myself for the next 48 hours
      www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      Originally posted by ace_dl
      Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Bender420
        Tickle me Elmo!
        • Jun 2004

that just made my head hurt a little more kamal!
        Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.

"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
          so i drove into nola yesterday afternoon to get dress clothes for a family funeral and to load up the car with as many important prized possessions in case things get hairy here. mostly my records. i'm not so worried about flooding as i am looting. or the house going bye bye. so i get in town and i'm flipping out a bit b/c of it and the fact that if it happens the movie industry here will go bye bye and i'll be stuck back in alexandria plumbing! i'm looking around trying to figure out what im doing, open the frig, see bloody mary mix and think, ' well the looters aren't getting that! ' mind you this was at 5:30 p.m. from there i went to dinner with a buddy and we're knocking back a couple glasses of wine while freaking out about the possible end of our worlds.
          from there i went by clint's to grab some tunes from him and i knock back a maker's with him. from there i went to meet my room mate at the wrap party for the film they just finished. ( this is the one i build the bomb for! (( insert disclosure here about it not being a real bomb. )) ) and here i go off on the keg like i was michael jackson and it was a 11 yr old boy! from there we go to some other bar with much of the same and i FINALLY decide to call it a nite b/c i have a lot to do the next day ( how nice and responsible of me ) at 5a.m.!!!

well it's 4:30p.m. and i can finally stand up without leaking out of any and all orifices!
          and i'm pretty happy that i can finally hold down water.

i immediately thought some of you would enjoy my pain, so there you go. enjoy
          Aww gee, Thanks for sharing
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• P-COLATROUBLE
            Getting warmed up
            • Aug 2008

Well considering that you are not far away i can actually feel your pain!!!!!! Yikes!! Good luck on that one...be sure not to leak to much from the rear!!!
            SPEAK YOUR MIND..EVEN IF YOUR VOICE SHAKES.

Comment

Working...