Banned
    • Jun 2004

obama really thinks he is our savior

[YOUTUBE]xuaDC8SGxAM[/YOUTUBE]
  • Localizer
    Platinum Poster
    • Jul 2004

Re: obama really thinks he is our savior

There's a phrase for this...How's it go?

Oh.

Grasping at straws.

So he sees himself as a savior to a specific community that perhaps he relates with. So what?
    Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
    -Bertrand Russell

Comment

• shosh
      Banned
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Localizer
      There's a phrase for this...How's it go?

Oh.

Grasping at straws.

So he sees himself as a savior to a specific community that perhaps he relates with. So what?
      first of all 2 issues:

1. he hasnt done shit in his life for any community. his track record is null. invalid. 0. fuck, 1 divided by 0... he voted present more than he voted anything else in the senate

2. if he sees himself as the savior of african americans that just goes to validate everything ive said before: that hes looking to give them more shit on a platter.

guy is delusional

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

you are to obama what red1 is to shiva. lulz
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by shosh
          first of all 2 issues:

1. he hasnt done shit in his life for any community. his track record is null. invalid. 0. fuck, 1 divided by 0... he voted present more than he voted anything else in the senate

2. if he sees himself as the savior of african americans that just goes to validate everything ive said before: that hes looking to give them more shit on a platter.

guy is delusional
          1. Bull Shit.

2. Bull Shit.

3. You are full of shit.
          www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• shosh
            Banned
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by srbbnd
            1. Bull Shit.

2. Bull Shit.

3. You are full of shit.
            what has he done????

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

what has he done????
              Good lord, how many times do we have to go over this? That you aren't willing to acknowledge anything doesn't mean he hasn't done anything.

@ srbbnd: recommend that you not waste your keystrokes trying to explain. You can present a mountain of evidence, and he'll ignore it.

Comment

• srbbnd
                Platinum Poster
                • Jul 2005

what has he done????
                He is just a U. S. Senator. You know nothing special. Pretty easy to be a U. S. Senator. I think I might be one, because you know it's pretty easy stuff. Not really a hard process to become a U. S. Senator. Nothing special...
                www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• Miroslav
                  WHOA I can change this!1!
                  • Apr 2006

guy is delusional
                  funny you mention this.

speaking of delusional...does this sound at all delusional to anyone?

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin told ministry students at her former church that the United States sent troops to fight in the Iraq war on a "task that is from God."

In an address last June, the Republican vice presidential candidate also urged ministry students to pray for a plan to build a $30 billion natural gas pipeline in the state, calling it "God's will."
                  does this scary anyone??
                  mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• k3n3
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Miroslav
                    funny you mention this.

speaking of delusional...does this sound at all delusional to anyone?

does this scary anyone??
                    This doesn't even come close to the Jeremiah Wright bullshit that he was slingin'... that was rascist, scary, and delusional... And despite what Barack Hussein Obama says now, the 'rev was a huge influence on his life...

Can't wait till Obama gets into the debates with McCain, so the Obamatrons will finally then see, what a useless empty suit he really is...
                    Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
                    A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by k3n3
                      This doesn't even come close to the Jeremiah Wright bullshit that he was slingin'... that was rascist, scary, and delusional... And despite what Barack Hussein Obama says now, the 'rev was a huge influence on his life...

Can't wait till Obama gets into the debates with McCain, so the Obamatrons will finally then see, what a useless empty suit he really is...

keep deluding yourself that there's only one empty suit in the race. i can't actually believe someone like yourself buys into the same hype you so criticize obama's supporters of as to your own candidate.

so you prefer left-wing versus very left-wing. how apropos, young grasshopper.
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                        Not cool enough
                        • Jun 2004

just remember in the bible it says to beware of false idols. And he definitely is one.
                        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• k3n3
                          Getting Somewhere
                          • Dec 2007

what has he done????
                          shosh, who says obama hasn't accomplished anything ???

oh wait, his running mate said that....
                          Before he bowed out of the race, Sen. Joe Biden dismissed the legislative accomplishments of three Democratic primary ri

On passing bills, Biden says, "Barack Obama hasn’t passed any."

"Obama’s tendency to focus on nonidelogical issues is pragmatic, because they tend not to have powerful enemies or, if they do, are shielded by solid support in both parties. But some of his initiatives have languished, either because he was a junior member of the Democratic caucus or because they encountered institutional resistance. One would have rewarded troubled school districts with extra federal help in exchange for deep changes."

"Though advocacy groups generally gave him positive marks for taking action, Obama’s absence from heated political battles makes it difficult to assess his effectiveness as a legislator. Still, he has passed one bill signed into law, making Biden's statement False."

And so he's qualified to be president how ???

Comment

• k3n3
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                            keep deluding yourself that there's only one empty suit in the race. i can't actually believe someone like yourself buys into the same hype you so criticize obama's supporters of as to your own candidate.

so you prefer left-wing versus very left-wing. how apropos, young grasshopper.
                            I have said several times that I'm not a big McCain fan, I didn't vote for GW in either election, and McCain isn't necessarily my candidate this time around... Even though I've met Bob Barr twice, and have considered voting libertaian or constitution party this time around, I'm currently what they refer to as "undecided"... I like some things McCain says, but don't like alot of what he's done with regard to campaign finance reform and immigration policies he's supported in the past...

I take issue with Barr's past affiliation with the CIA, and more recently the ACLU, and since I HATE attorneys more than anything else in this world, I'd have a tough time voting for him... I also take issue with some of the views Paul has made with regard to 9-11, and he's not very realistic with regard to the use of military might against various threats from abroad... My parents are friends with Paul and speak with him 2-3 times a month, they send me Ron Paul spam every day... I just don't think some of his positions with regard to how the world actually works, make sense sometimes...

why u keep busting my chops about being critical of obama? I've spoken my peace with regard to support for McCain, so I'd appreciate if you eased up off my back about it... grasshopper...

Comment

• k3n3
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by toasty
                              Good lord, how many times do we have to go over this? That you aren't willing to acknowledge anything doesn't mean he hasn't done anything.

@ srbbnd: recommend that you not waste your keystrokes trying to explain. You can present a mountain of evidence, and he'll ignore it.

Comment

Working...