• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jenks
    I'm kind of a big deal.
    • Jun 2004

Re: obama really thinks he is our savior

Originally posted by jeffrey collins
    just remember in the bible it says to beware of false idols. And he definitely is one.
    FUCK the bible!

You heard me.

Comment

• toasty
      Sir Toastiness
      • Jun 2004

just remember in the bible it says to beware of false idols. And he definitely is one.
      Please tell me you're not serious about this -- are you also on board with this whole "Obama might be the anti-christ" thing, too? I remember the day I saw on the news actual news anchors discussing the "rumor" -- and they actually used that word -- that Obama might be the anti-christ.

That the idea that Obama might have magical powers reached "rumor" status is utter madness. In an attempt to avoid charges of bias, many in the press (CNN is the worst with this) have taken to just repeating what both sides say with a "here are the positions, decide for yourself" approach, regardless of how ridiculous the result. Like, you know, that a candidate for a major presidential party might actually be a supernatural being sent from hell to steal our souls.

Sometimes, I wish there was a way to resize the eye-roll smiley to like 100 times its normal size.

Comment

• 88Mariner
        My dick is smaller
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by toasty
        Please tell me you're not serious about this -- are you also on board with this whole "Obama might be the anti-christ" thing, too? I remember the day I saw on the news actual news anchors discussing the "rumor" -- and they actually used that word -- that Obama might be the anti-christ.

That the idea that Obama might have magical powers reached "rumor" status is utter madness. In an attempt to avoid charges of bias, many in the press (CNN is the worst with this) have taken to just repeating what both sides say with a "here are the positions, decide for yourself" approach, regardless of how ridiculous the result. Like, you know, that a candidate for a major presidential party might actually be a supernatural being sent from hell to steal our souls.

Sometimes, I wish there was a way to resize the eye-roll smiley to like 100 times its normal size.

it's possible he was calling out the christians who are voting for obama. I wrote a lengthy post like you did and erased it all when it hit me that this is what he was saying.

hmm.

you know, jesus was a community organizer too. (don't tell sarah palin)
        you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• sammwalk
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

seriously can anyone bring up "false idols" when one of the most popular TV shows is "American IDOL"

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
            Getting Somewhere
            • Sep 2008

Obama IS the savior... he's gonna save the rest of the word from the U.S. military.

Comment

• k3n3
              Getting Somewhere
              • Dec 2007

Q: What do Osama and Obama have in common???
              A: They both have a friend that blew up the Pentagon!

http://dontvoteobama.net

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
                Getting Somewhere
                • Sep 2008

that would have been a great chop up pic of bush in front of one of his military crowds circa '04

Comment

• k3n3
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Dec 2007

the obama worship rolls on....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmnbTBCktoM[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• BabyMatty4Block
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Sep 2008

you know what memory that clip just sparked in my mind? the time bush was at one of his little town hall gatherings in west virginia, and the dude's "question" was something like "it's an honor to speak to you sir, and i just want to thank god you're our commander-in-chief"

Comment

• thesightless
                      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                      • Jun 2004

comon already, we all know the guy is gonna die before office anyway. somneoen stupid will shoot him. its gonna happen. every major political movement has hap[pened.

lincoln, jfk and now him.
                      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• k3n3
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Dec 2007

Obama campaign rolls out new 'faith merchandise'

(CNN) – The Obama campaign is preparing rolling out a new line of “faith merchandise” – the latest move in an ambitious effort to win over religious voters.
                        “Check out the Believers for Barack, Pro-Family Pro-Obama, and Catholics for Obama buttons, bumper stickers and signs….” says Obama Deputy Director of Religious Affairs Paul Monteiro in an e-mail obtained by the Beliefnet Web site.

“Believers for Barack rally signs and bumper stickers, along with all Pro-Family Pro-Obama merchandise, are appropriate for people of all faith backgrounds. We'll soon be rolling out merchandise for other religious groups and denominations, but I wanted to get this out to you without delay,” he adds.

Both campaigns have been making a major push for the Catholic vote, which has gone to the winning presidential campaign in every race since 1976, except Al Gore’s 2000 White House bid.

Beliefnet reported that "Clergy for Change" and "Pro-Israel Pro-Obama" merchandise will soon be offered.

Last week, the Obama campaign began to offer merchandise with a slightly more worldly appeal: New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week marked the debut of clothing and accessories by some of the nation’s top designers. The collection, announced earlier this summer, includes totes, shirts and other merchandise designed by about two dozen major industry names, including Narciso Rodriguez, Zac Posen and Vera Wang.

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

^^FFS dude, it's not like it's "Believers IN Barack."

BTW, this is available at the McCain site on bumper sticks, t-shirts, and stickers:

Feel like I'm as king this of you a lot lately, but what is your point?

Comment

• k3n3
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by toasty
                            ^^FFS dude, it's not like it's "Believers IN Barack."

Feel like I'm as king this of you a lot lately, but what is your point?
                            wtf dude???
                            just wanted the religious obama fans to know that barack is thinking of you, by offering obama sanctioned religious artifacts, items of divine significance that have been blessed by the almighty Barack... So do your holiday shopping now, these will all be obsolete on November 5th. Stock up now, they'll be e-bay ready "collectors items" after he loses the election...

geesh... I guess i need to follow every post with a disclaimer, explanation, etc.

Comment

• k3n3
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Dec 2007

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZSeQbBBFgE[/YOUTUBE]

Comment

• Localizer
                                Platinum Poster
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by k3n3
                                [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTneO6UgRuM[/YOUTUBE]
                                Many people would sooner die than think; In fact, they do so.
                                -Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...