X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adzey
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Mar 2008

Shure E2c headphones for ipod

thinking of picking these badboys up anyone got them?

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"
  • clintlove
    Hey girl, ya Hungry?
    • Jun 2004

Re: Shure E2c headphones for ipod

I have a pair. Really good sound quality for $100.

Music is the answer, to your problems. Keep on movin', till you solve them.

sigpic

Comment

• Adzey
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Mar 2008

or £45 in the uk!

i will mostly wear them at gym and a few reviews have said they bit uncomfy?

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• Global Eyes
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

Just got my second pair of e3c's. My original's got a tear in the lining up around the earpiece from being slammed in a car door, i had to replace em. Outta warranty so i shipped em back to Shure, and they hooked me up with a second pair for $80. The foam inserts are a real upside for me. I like mine, but im sure they could use a little in the low's.

try here also:

Hey everyone, I have always been a keen believer in using high-end kit to get the best out of my music, and with this in mind, I am wondering if anyone can recommend some seriously good earphones to get the best out of an ipod? cheers

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Go for a Westone UM2 or Ultimate Ears Super fi Pro.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
          a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
          Originally posted by m1sT3rL
          Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• day_for_night
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Jun 2004

check out etymotic as well.

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

I bought some a few years ago and returned them the next day. I wasn't impressed. go buy yourself a $15 knock-off and you won't notice the difference

Comment

• Cj Tari
                MCast Resident DJ
                • Nov 2004

yes, i was gonna buy a pair myself, then i tried some sony's that were about 40 dlls and the difference was very little soundwise, then i tried a pair of skullcandy's and they practically sounded the same as the sony's so i ended up picking up the skullcandys for about 15 dlls and they sound really good, i mainly use them for the gym so they work perfectly for me.
                ..:: listen :: react ::..
                http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• highdesert
                  Getting Somewhere
                  • Sep 2008

I love the e2c's but for me the fit does not work that well when you are active, the long cord weighs them down and pulls them out of your ears if ever so slightly. If you used the sponge ear pieces you would get a tight, great fit but then your ear phones would smell like ear sweat. Of course if you are into that sort of thing...

Comment

Working...