X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chanty
    John, John, where art thou!
    • Jun 2004

Funny yet disturbing.

So I'm walking home from the club this morning (went to see a local techno/house dj, Matt Coleridge) and walk past a guy that just puked and his buds are sitting near him waiting. I look at the puking dude and stupidly make eye contact with his friend who asks me pleadingly to take me home with him. I smile and walk on. Then he says I'll ride you, I promise...better yet you can ride me. I don't reply and keep on going about my merry way. Then some guy crosses the street towards me and starts yapping and walking along beside me. What's a pretty girl like you walking alone at this time? Well, I'm going home. Oh...can I come with you? Um..no (I'm walking faster now) Then he's asking me for a smooch and a hug. Fuck! I cut him off and cross the street and lose him. What the fuck? Fucken 4:30 in the morning and I gotta deal with that shit. Desparados. I guess maybe 1 out of 99 times it must work for them. Btw, the club is a couple of blocks from my house and along a very busy street at all hours.
    Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

Re: Funny yet disturbing.

"Desparados" ... Hi Chanty ... Boy's will be Boy's.. By the way yes walking home soooo late by yourself is not good. Funny though how men react when they see a girl by themselves

Comment

• Dzone
      Platinum Poster
      • Jul 2004

And the moral of the story is ….Chanty is Girl
      ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

a/s/l?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
        a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Originally posted by m1sT3rL
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Men under the influence of alcohol/drugs really have no honor left in them...
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Yao
            Men under the influence of alcohol/drugs really have no honor left in them...

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
            a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
            Originally posted by m1sT3rL
            Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

^

Comment

• Steve Graham
                DJ Jelly
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Dzone
                just realising this? lol

and Chanty.. they probably spent all their money on girls at the club and are going home alone, lol

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

or lots of gay folk hang around in chanty's area!

Comment

• 88Mariner
                    My dick is smaller
                    • Nov 2006

no shit? context is key imo....
                    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• DancingQueen
                      AVB FanClub | President
                      • Oct 2005

Glad you ditched the losers Chanty! I hate coming out of the clubs in TO alone...all these creepy, desperado guys waiting to pounce on their pray for the evening, pathetic!

Originally posted by feather

Nice one Feather. Couldn't of said it better myself! lol
                      sigpic
                      RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                      RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• raver_mania
                        Watch out....I'm trying to sense here
                        • Aug 2004

Oh shit, that girl was YOU??? If I'd known I'd have been a bit more polite in trying to pick you up! lol

Seriously though thats messed up. Sucks that you had to go through that. Was the night at least a good one (before that)?

Comment

• chanty
                          • Jun 2004

Oh yeah...I had a great time hanging out with friends, having a few drinks and shaking our tail feathers! It really was a great night and I would normally take a cab home but it just didn't seem worth it for the short distance. The second dude that approached me was the real creep. Nice enough looking guy but he was the touchy grabby sort. He's lucky he didn't get kicked in the nuts. Like I said, it's a busy street and there were other people around so I didn't feel threatened at all just sort of dirty.
                          Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• i!!ustrious
                            I got some N64 Games Yo!!
                            • Mar 2008

lol damn, you should be packn' the bear mace. love is not touchiness/sentimental/attachment <<that is ghey.
                            (((( }-d|-__-|b-{ ))))

Comment

• chanty
                              • Jun 2004

^What's love got to do, got to do with it? O o o...

Comment

Working...