X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: High school reunion..

^LOL @ sand to the beach. Nice.. I'm wondering if I am making a mistake by bringing a date..Oh well, I'm down for a good time no matter what.
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• nsite
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

i HATED high school & for some reason was interested in going to mine couple years back. had a great time. caught up with people I never would have imagined talking to again. now im looking forward when 20 comes up.

as far as sand... yeah it was sorta like a wedding vibe, at the end of the night not many single ladies were sober and wanting to sleep alone would have been fun to be single for sure
      ...I love you when you're not masterminding my downfall

Comment

• GreenLantern
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2006

I don't plan on going to mine, the people I would want to talk to, I still do. Whoever back in the day said "High School are the best years of your life", well if so, KILL ME NOW.

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

^ I don't even remember most of high school...I was messed up the entire 4 years....sucks, but oh well.....
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Misspent Youth
            Getting warmed up
            • Sep 2008

Yeah mine is coming up next year. I'd completely ditch it but there are a couple of people that I'd like to get back in touch with that I lost touch with after college.

I'm with most having the opinion that high school sucked, but I believe that I may have been a bit to vocal about it back then and they elected me as class president my Senior year, thus making it that much harder of an event to dodge :/

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rbuffetta
              Went to mine a few years back. They had on the invitation what dress they expected. For the girls...a few did the opposite and went through some ugly ducking phase. Turned into pure eye candy. Sucks I brought sand to the beach.
              u can always lose sand at the beach!

its only when u need to find the sand again u get screwed over!!!

Comment

Working...